Kalasin: Senior policeman murdered - he is disemboweled and brutally mutilated

webfact

Kalasin: Senior policeman murdered - he is disemboweled and brutally mutilated

8pm.jpg

Thai cap: Kalasin: Vicious murder - penis cut off

Picture: 77kaoded

Kalasin: Senior policeman murdered - he is disemboweled and has his penis cut off

Police in Kalasin in Thailand's north east are investigating the vicious murder of one of their own. 

It appears that a lieutenant colonel was killed by the husband of his young mistress. 

Kamalasai police went to a Thai style two story house in the district where they found Pol Lt-Col Jamras Donjeua, 57, dead outside the bathroom. He was dressed in a black shirt and black shorts.

He had wounds to his head and neck and had been disemboweled. His penis had been cut off and taken away.

Outside the house there were bottles containing petrol. It appears that efforts had been made to set the house on fire and set fire to the victim's white Toyota Fortuner. 

Provincial police chief Pol Maj-Gen Somneuk Mikwan was present at the scene and said that this was a cruel murder of a colleague. Everything points to it being a murder over a love triangle. 

Maj-Gen Somneuk said that initial investigations indicated that the victim had been surprised after coming out of the bathroom. 

Locals concurred telling the press that the dead police officer had a wife but was carrying on with a 20 year old "kik" or mistress. 

They are sure it was her angry husband who murdered the officer. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-02-03
  • Sad 3

Police officer found brutally stabbed to death in Kalasin

By The Nation

800_0fa164e60d28c5a.jpg?v=1580710931

A senior police officer in Kalasin province was found brutally murdered on Sunday (February 2).

Kamalasai Police Station in Kalasin was informed at 11pm on February 2 of the murder of Pol Lt- Colonel Chamrat Donjeua, 57, from Rongkham Police Station in his own house.

The victim’s body was found at the scene with several wounds including a broken skull, a cut in the throat, 10 stabs on the abdomen and genital dismemberment.

Investigation officers believe he must have been attacked unexpectedly after leaving a bathroom.

Neighbours believed that the victim had an alleged

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30381487

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-02-03
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jane Dough said:

I think the duck may need to wait. I wouldn't mind betting that the "jao loke" was presented to the wife as a warning.

Gruesome work for a translator.

Rooster

He said to the wife do recognize this? you wont be using this no more

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

It appears that a lieutenant colonel was killed by the husband of his young mistress

3 hours ago, webfact said:

His penis had been cut off and taken away.

Italian style karma his manhood would have been stuffed in his own mouth...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Rule no 1.........  Never touch another mans rhubarb....... 

I hope you don't mind me adding just a bit......

2 hours ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Rule no 1.........  Never touch another mans rhubarb....... 

RULE #1........ Never (GET CAUGHT WHEN YOU) touch another mans rhubarb.    LOL 

• Like 2

Being with a married woman makes me feel like I'm sharing a condom with a complete stranger.  That's why I don't do it.  Unless... Unless...  Well, just unless she's the sort who brings eyesight to the blind.  But even then, it's still kind of gross.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

Other men prefer married women - usually less drama (if wife/husband doesn´t find out).

Beer bars in Pattaya are crowded with married thai "ladys".

The thai husband is taking care of they're children in a apartment room while his wife is busy with her customers.

Never heard about any jealousy so far, I guess this police didn't payed the pimp husband enaugh    

• Like 1