Supermodel contestants pay Chiang Mai elephant home a visit

snoop1130

Supermodel contestants pay Chiang Mai elephant home a visit

By THE NATION

800_6adff68dc3395b1.jpg

Twenty-six contestants are staying at Elephant Carer Home in Chiang Mai province as part of January 29-February 8 preparations for the Supermodel International 2020 competition.

The contestants have being involved in numerous activities in Chiang Mai’s tourist attractions, as well as being photographed at such places as the Umbrella Making Centre, Intharawat temple, or Wat Ton Kwen, Phrathat Doi Suthep Temple and the Kruba Srivichai Monument.

They took delight in bathing elephants raised at the home, besides posing in sexy swimsuits for photos.

Supermodel International 2020 will be held at Siam Dragon Theatre in Chiang Mai on February 8.

The competition was first organised in 2011, being called then Supermodel of the Asia-Pacific.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30381507

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-02-03
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

They are absolutely stunning supermodels compare to what are you getting to the go-go bars nowadays – average 2 out of 10 if you’re lucky. The only one I’d lose my dollars on is the one on the far left????????‍♂️????????????

• Like 2

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Supermodel International 2020

I googled that; wanted to see more images. Got a lot of truck and car pictures along with some motocycles and a RV.  I do like models (left to right) number 2 & 7 better than the cars, trucks and motocycles.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:28 AM, jack7106 said:

They are absolutely stunning supermodels compare to what are you getting to the go-go bars nowadays – average 2 out of 10 if you’re lucky. The only one I’d lose my dollars on is the one on the far left????????‍♂️????????????

_far right for me, but then I am a Tory