My hero. Politician Paveena Hongsakul. Angel of the Poor

Yinn

8 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Paveena Hongsakul and her foundation do great works in Thailand, but I'm sure that you must be aware that the majority of sexual abuse, human trafficking and exploitation of women (Thai and foreign) in Thailand is organised by Thais.

Yes

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Pravda said:

What the hell does this documentary have to do with beer bars in Pattaya? 

What does this have to do with sweaty fat farang and their young "girlfriends"? 

Paveena help women in all Thailand. 

Here one story about one woman she help. A foreigner in Pattaya trafficked the 20 year old Thai woman. 

Google you will find more work Paveena do.

https://www.nationthailand.com/national/30324543

15 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

Thank you for posting this Yinn.

If anyone watched this (Paveena) video (and you all should) and wasn't moved to tears, then you have a heart of stone.

Have lot Thai language information about Paveena. I will try to find more English for share here.

My dream she will be PM. But she like to always join the winner, so she have more power for her work.

Honest, brave and care so much.

• Like 2

https://pavenafoundation.or.th/en/

Above is English link to the fFoundation.

Pavena Foundation for Children and Women" is a public benefit organization to assist the victims of any kinds of cruelness, including rape, harassment, assault. Also, various impositions of human trafficking both domestic and international, forced to prostitute, child beggar, forced labor, for instance. Family problem and other unjust cases.

The statistics of Pavena Foundation for Children and Women regarding the petitions since 1999 to present is more than 100,000 cases and continues increasingly. Day by day, there are approximately 30 – 50 complainers submit the petition via following ways; inform in person, Facebook, website, phone call, e-mail, call center 1134 (5 lines), and mobile phone (4 numbers).

11 hours ago, Pravda said:

What the hell does this documentary have to do with beer bars in Pattaya? 

What does this have to do with sweaty fat farang and their young "girlfriends"? 

I believe that you will find that this is a new thread, new topic, not intended to be about sweaty fat farang and their young "girlfriends" or about beer bars in Pattaya.

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

Although it was mentioned in the OP. Why I don't know. I suspect that it's part of Yinn's agenda, which is becoming clearer with every post.

"Good evening everybody.

Today have thread about the beer bars in Pattaya."

Oh Danny. You think about racism everything. Imagine a lot.

THis thread “born” from #36 of that thread. The member question me, I answer about Paveena. Then think some guy not know about her work, so good to post.

You think thailand prostitution is a good thing. Up to you.

IMO, it is not, I think Paveena agree with me. Up to me.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

YOUR government is quite happy with the revenue created by prostitution, prostitution has been the backbone of holiday resorts in the south for decades, I know it, you know it, and your government know it.

I suggest you join a "Thai" Thai forum to try and make a difference, if that is YOUR thing...

No, I actually (she?) really doesn't know it.

My ex wife who was well educated and works for the biggest international company in Bangkok had no idea that Pattaya is a sex resort. Most Thais are ignorant about their own country although when you dig deeper that ignorance is actually a denial out of pure embarrassment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

YOUR government is quite happy with the revenue created by prostitution, prostitution has been the backbone of holiday resorts in the south for decades, I know it, you know it, and your government know it.

I suggest you join a "Thai" Thai forum to try and make a difference, if that is YOUR thing...

Ppfffft

Lot of south resorts place without that. Maybe not where you go. 

Eg Kao Lak, Ko Phangan, Natai Beach, Trang etc etc.

Not the “backbone”.

And 

i think sex worker not pay tax. 

You suggest many thing thing to me already. Thankyou help me win POTY na.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

No, I actually (she?) really doesn't know it.

My ex wife who was well educated and works for the biggest international company in Bangkok had no idea that Pattaya is a sex resort. Most Thais are ignorant about their own country although when you dig deeper that ignorance is actually a denial out of pure embarrassment.

I knew before. But surprise so much, since read TVF show me. 

Nobody in Ranong really talk about Pattaya. Just see crime news report sometimes. Not important place.

14 hours ago, Yinn said:

Ppfffft

Lot of south resorts place without that. Maybe not where you go. 

Eg Kao Lak, Ko Phangan, Natai Beach, Trang etc etc.

Not the “backbone”.

And 

i think sex worker not pay tax. 

You suggest many thing thing to me already. Thankyou help me win POTY na.

I have asked you many times what "Ppfffft" means, I know you joined the forum to improve your English but I think you made a mistake with spelling...

As for you winning POTY.....................????????????

As for your comment about the sex venues in the south, you are in denial.....????

• Like 2

On 2/5/2020 at 9:56 AM, faraday said:

I do rather think that it's a question of maturity; a young person thinking 'old' people " don't know much" but they know better.

Paveena is 70.