BANGKOK
Yinn

My hero. Politician Paveena Hongsakul. Angel of the Poor

8 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Paveena Hongsakul and her foundation do great works in Thailand, but I'm sure that you must be aware that the majority of sexual abuse, human trafficking and exploitation of women (Thai and foreign) in Thailand is organised by Thais.

Yes

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Pravda said:

What the hell does this documentary have to do with beer bars in Pattaya? 

What does this have to do with sweaty fat farang and their young "girlfriends"? 

Paveena help women in all Thailand. 

Here one story about one woman she help. A foreigner in Pattaya trafficked the 20 year old Thai woman. 

Google you will find more work Paveena do.

https://www.nationthailand.com/national/30324543

15 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

Thank you for posting this Yinn.

If anyone watched this (Paveena) video (and you all should) and wasn't moved to tears, then you have a heart of stone.

Have lot Thai language information about Paveena. I will try to find more English for share here.

My dream she will be PM. But she like to always join the winner, so she have more power for her work.

Honest, brave and care so much.

• Like 2

Without great bloodshed there will be no great change in Thailand. The Thai people don't want great bloodshed so there will be no great change alas. The mob who control it have made that abundantly clear. 

• Like 1

https://pavenafoundation.or.th/en/

Above is English link to the fFoundation.

Pavena Foundation for Children and Women" is a public benefit organization to assist the victims of any kinds of cruelness, including rape, harassment, assault. Also, various impositions of human trafficking both domestic and international, forced to prostitute, child beggar, forced labor, for instance. Family problem and other unjust cases.

The statistics of Pavena Foundation for Children and Women regarding the petitions since 1999 to present is more than 100,000 cases and continues increasingly. Day by day, there are approximately 30 – 50 complainers submit the petition via following ways; inform in person, Facebook, website, phone call, e-mail, call center 1134 (5 lines), and mobile phone (4 numbers).

A post with none attributed multiple quoted posts has been removed.