My hero. Politician Paveena Hongsakul. Angel of the Poor

Yinn

On 2/9/2020 at 8:54 AM, Assurancetourix said:

Faraday was writting about you , you Yinn not Paveena ;

you, Yinn and your 25 or 26 years old, you know life better than we , who are 70 y old  or more;
we who have traveled almost everywhere on this earth,
we who have worked in different trades for 40 years or more ...
we who speak several languages, including thai and come to understand thai-glish ...

Ok Mr. Onevote in Sakon Nakhon 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I not intersted to go Pattaya. 

For what?

Lots of great fish & chips, pizzas, burgers, KFC, etc. Also, draught Guinness. (Just kidding - but not about the draught Guinness - you should try it).

Actually, if you were interested in trying other countries cuisine, I don't think you would find a better selection outside of Bangkok.

Then there's the temples, Nong Nooch gardens with the largest selection of plants/trees anywhere in Thailand (maybe even in the whole of Asia), two great water parks and a host of other intersting places to visit.

Pattaya is not all about the sleaze and depravity (although that can also be found a-plenty).

24 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

Yes, Yinn seems to prove you right by these successive and unfounded attacks.

She erroneously reacts as basely as those who attacked her during the POTY contest. And you were the most zealous of them Transam with your allusions: she would be a troll, a liar, a trucker, a cheater and so on. Everyday, and almost in every message.

Bet won for you and the most mediocre ones who like you blindly.

But not me.

For Yinn, it would be good to forget your grievances and return to the spirit of the beginning giving your Thai and feminine vision on the subjects that concern all us.

I try to help Tran Sam. I start the thread about how to help with male menopause feelings.

but it sensitive thing.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Lots of great fish & chips, pizzas, burgers, KFC, etc. Also, draught Guinness. (Just kidding - but not about the draught Guinness - you should try it).

Actually, if you were interested in trying other countries cuisine, I don't think you would find a better selection outside of Bangkok.

Then there's the temples, Nong Nooch gardens with the largest selection of plants/trees anywhere in Thailand (maybe even in the whole of Asia), two great water parks and a host of other intersting places to visit.

Pattaya is not all about the sleaze and depravity (although that can also be found a-plenty).

Thankyou Chickenleg. But think other place better for me.

Phuket have lot of inter food. I love Korean barbq, Mexico food, Italian, Japan.

i not like the Colonal chicken or the clown hamburger.

11 minutes ago, Airalee said:

I have been to Pattaya two times in the 9 years I have lived in Thailand.

I was sitting in a bar on Soi 6 with one of the girls.  While sitting there, I saw a “parade” of about a dozen duded up Thai guys.  Dressed to the nines...hair coiffed and gelled.  Quite the spectacle.  The girls in the bar were all hooting and hollering.

I turned to the girl sitting next to me and said...”What’s up with that?”

She told me “Those are the male prostitutes that the bargirls pay for sex when the bar closes”

My girlfriend (Thai) tells me that nowadays, as Thai women are making better salaries than men (more women with university degrees these days) they don’t feel the need for a boyfriend/husband and instead, when they are horny, they go to one of the many establishments where a “bar host” will service them.

Who Is out there rescuing all those poor Thai men being used by all the Thai women and treated like nothing more than a piece of meat?

Hmmm. Maybe you can help them? Good boy.

I feel more pity for the male sex worker who not gay, but work with gay customer. 

If not kid, and not forceful, up to them (man or woman).

IMO it terrible job. Errgghh.

You watch the video OP? Or not?

Let me add one more thing.

The first guesthouse I went to in Chiang Mai.  The woman who was a manager wished she was better looking so that she could work in a bar and make the kind of money the women made,

My Thai language teacher told me that at her university, 90% of the good looking women were “dek sideline” for Thai men.

It’s part of YOUR culture.  Own it.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I feel more pity for the male sex worker who not gay, but work with gay customer. 

If not kid, and not forceful, up to them (man or woman).

IMO it terrible job. Errgghh.

Plenty of terrible jobs that men and women have to do to pay the rent and put food on the table.

I really don't think that consensual sex-work is the worst of them.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Don’t really care about the video.  I’m sure Paveena is a wonderful woman.  My girlfriend thinks so too.  That being said, IMHO, your purpose in making this post was not so much to share “your hero” but to try to shame men and blame all of Thailand’s ills on “Farang”.  

Hmmmm. Think you should watch the video.

It not about farang.

3 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Plenty of terrible jobs that men and women have to do to pay the rent and put food on the table.

I really don't think that consensual sex-work is the worst of them.

Your opinion. Sodomy. Up to you.

IMO, I would do any other job. Up to me. 

Paveena not interst in “consensual” sex worker.

And she help many woman who not sex worker eg people bash the wife, kid etc

3 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

My hero. Politician Paveena Hongsakul

Yinn, I have to agree, Kh Paveena does some wonderful things for this country. Out of a population of 68 million, can you name 3 more heroes?

Sure. 

Here one more, Bin Banluerit.

He 

1) rescue many people the flood

2) donation 1 million his money

3) get 300 million more to help the flood people last year.

B003CAC8-AD4F-4529-BC76-25B4AD969E5E.jpeg

A4291A8A-BE01-48A8-B306-2B5A8187AC31.jpeg

6A73A208-DE6C-44B2-B9DC-DFFB6FC03AB9.jpeg

12 hours ago, Victornoir said:

Yes, Yinn seems to prove you right by these successive and unfounded attacks.

She erroneously reacts as basely as those who attacked her during the POTY contest. And you were the most zealous of them Transam with your allusions: she would be a troll, a liar, a trucker, a cheater and so on. Everyday, and almost in every message.

Bet won for you and the most mediocre ones who like you blindly.

But not me.

For Yinn, it would be good to forget your grievances and return to the spirit of the beginning giving your Thai and feminine vision on the subjects that concern all us.

You obviously have never been at the sharp end of POTY, but, there is still time for you to experience it, just hang on in there..

PS. Are you one of Yinn's farang male menopause sufferers that it seems us old un's all have...????? 

• Haha 2

On 2/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, Dumbastheycome said:

But how  many consider or even object to the  basis of those abuses?

I congratulate Yinn on the presentation of this  item because it has made  me more aware of the  fact that despite the callous generalized opinions so often voiced here in TVF that in Thailand there remains  a core of people who battle against the instilled apathetic selfish disregard of those that (perhaps ?) encourage aspects of that  abuse.

Dumbastheycome is smartastheycome! 

Understand the point.

Other member can not/will not. 

Same 15 guys everytime. I know why. 

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2020 at 12:09 PM, transam said:

YOUR government is quite happy with the revenue created by prostitution, prostitution has been the backbone of holiday resorts in the south for decades, I know it, you know it, and your government know it.

I suggest you join a "Thai" Thai forum to try and make a difference, if that is YOUR thing...

So, yinn is not allowed to have an opinion in opposition with that of her government?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, transam said:

You obviously have never been at the sharp end of POTY, but, there is still time for you to experience it, just hang on in there..

PS. Are you one of Yinn's farang male menopause sufferers that it seems us old un's all have...????? 

I would reckon its time for you to let the whole poty thing go.

As for the rest of your post, please do at least try to make sense. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Susco said:

I was quite surprised you won the poty 2019, because in previous yearS that was reserved for Thai bashers

poty has traditionally been a vehicle to expose the most desperate of the attention seekers on the forum.

Think of it as a form of forum bukkake where the poster who is willing to take the most loads wins.

Some wash up after and move on, others remind of the glory in which they were covered every chance they get.

Edited by metempsychotic
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Susco said:

I was quite surprised you won the poty 2019, because in previous yearS that was reserved for Thai bashers

Surprised me same.

But it show “the 15” talk the most, but the minority. Nobody listen them, only each other. Lonely guys.

They low knowledge, only complain. Everyday!!!!

i win, and they still “give me advice”. Ppffft.

This thread, I show about great person IMO, interesting for some people to learn,  “the 15” not watch the OP video, but complain. Again.

i intersting to read about good people, or happy foreigner in Thailand. @Nakmuay887 (Muay Thai) and @Nyezhov (Cambodia) have interesting thread now. 

The old complaining everyday guys. So boring.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

poty has traditionally been a vehicle to expose the most desperate of the attention seekers on the forum.

Think of it as a form of forum bukkake where the poster who is willing to take the most loads wins.

Some wash up after and move on, others remind of the glory in which they were covered every chance they get.

Some guy use 11 years his life to win. Very important for him. 

9 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

I would reckon its time for you to let the whole poty thing go.

As for the rest of your post, please do at least try to make sense. 

Hmmmmm, so you are one of Yinns male menopause chaps eh...?  ????

• Haha 1

Some troll posts discussing another member have been removed:

25) No public discussion is allowed with regard to other forum members, as well as to advertisements or sponsors, or methods of blocking advertisements.

• Like 1