Radio host Rush Limbaugh announces lung cancer diagnosis on air

webfact

31 minutes ago, Benmart said:

Those who wish ill of any man will be the recipient in kind. Time and circumstance are great teachers to the smug and heartless critics of those who are suffering. Your turn will come as it will for myself.

My turn for lung cancer? Ya mean I spent my entire life resisting the tempation to smoke tobacco and it was all for nought? I guess Rush was right about tobacco, after all.

• Confused 1

I'm going to watch this closely.  I wonder what the best medicine for caner is. I'm sure Rush will get the absolute best treatment and then many others will be aware. Wishing the 'other' political side death is looking like a democrat type thing.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

The guy is a ass. Having said that I would not wish that on anyone. Unlike a certain guy that has been tossed off of YouTube five times and now off a website for constant harassment and attacks on others. Continues to attack a man dying of cancer and harassed a man dying of heart disease in Thailand. The great messiah is running out of options on the internet to attack others. Sickening that he and his cult attack those that are dying. But Mr. Right Wing deserves to be treated with the respect that his chances of living much longer are about nil.

Yes, it's unfortunate that some people actually wish that Rush Limbaugh and an old monger from Pattaya both die horribly painful deaths from cancer, then go to hell and suck each other off. It's just a sad reflection of the world we live in.

Edited by Roy Baht
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Let him rot in hell. The only issue I see is who the airheads that get their ideas from him will have nothing to replace him with... Oh no, wait, there's always Fox News.

Your compassion is an inspiration to us all

• Like 2

Don't think treatments for 'advanced lung cancer' will amount to much.  At that stage, it's the end game.

I always thought he appealed to racists, homophobes, women haters, and similar others.  I listened twice, then never again.

I hope he does not get too many 'get well soon' cards, but rather 'good riddance' flowers.

• Thanks 1

The problem with Rush and his ilk, as well as their liberal counterparts, is you do NOT learn anytjing from them. When only one view, or one side of the story is presented, you come out dumber after listeniing to their babble. Preaching to the congregation fills your pockets but does nothing to enlighten us, or advance society.

Wishing Rush a speedy recovery or peaceful end.

• Like 1