Drugged and drunk young Thai man murders his aging neighbor with a hoe

webfact

Drugged and drunk young Thai man murders his aging neighbor with a hoe

3pm_VI.jpg

Thai caption: Vicious murder!! Head split open by hoe

Picture: 77kaoded

A 26 year old Thai villager in the eastern province of Sa Kaeo has admitted to attacking and killing his neighbor with a hoe.

Nikkhacharan said he had been drinking and taking drugs when he had an argument with 68 year old Thawat who lived opposite him in the village of Ban Lao Oi in Khok Pee Khong sub district. 

Police on the scene on Tuesday evening including provincial chief Pol Maj-Gen Prasai Jittasonthi had cordoned off the immediate area after the discovery of the corpse of Thawat behind his house. 

He had been bludgeoned in the face and other parts of the head. 

A bloodstained hoe and an Itoh knife were found nearby. The assailant was soon found wandering nearby covered in blood.

Nikkhacharan admitted attacking his neighbor with the hoe then dragging his lifeless body out back of his house. 

Source: 77kaoded

• Sad 2

I had the family history told to me by the wife over the years. Also been in the village on many occasions and now, for many years.

Land of smiles?

No.

Land of gangsters, violence, a level of ruthlessness I'd never been witness to elsewhere.

But I'm still here.....

7 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

I had the family history told to me by the wife over the years. Also been in the village on many occasions and now, for many years.

Land of smiles?

No.

Land of gangsters, violence, a level of ruthlessness I'd never been witness to elsewhere.

But I'm still here.....

You're still here and many more will arrive lured by the usual dreams of cheap xxx and then join the thai bashing gang on TVF when they lose everything and reality hits them.

26 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Land of smiles?

No.

But I'm still here.....

"Land of gangsters, violence, a level of ruthlessness I'd never been witness to elsewhere.".....

You've lived a sheltered life. Apparently your "elsewhere" doesn't include Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Melbourne, London, Houston, Detroit, New York, most of the African continent, the Middle East or any larger city in the civilized world.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Scott Tracy said:

Land of smiles?

No.

But I'm still here.....

40-some years ago in Loei I used to work with an old Thai blacksmith, maybe 70+ years old.  He had come from somewhere further east in Isaan.  I said I'd like to visit his home town/village some day, he said "no".  He told me that they were bad people, buffalo rustlers and he wouldn't tell me where he used to live.

Even then in Amphur Meuang Loei a kilo from the police station we had thieves and druggies.  I lost a tape player from my house and a friend lost a Honda SL125 motorcycle parked in front of my house while we were chatting on the porch, in the daylight!