Trump celebrates acquittal with White House pomp, condemns political foes

webfact

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

Oh I meant term limits for the president so he can stay in office forever. 

What a great idea!!  If Pelosi, Schumer, etc can all stay in Office for over 3 decades, then why cannot the POTUS? 

Trump in Office for more than 2 terms is a great idea - I am sure everyone would support that ????

The only problem is that Trump is getting on a bit - he will get old one day - not as bad as Pelosi, but he will get old.

But there is a good thing too - if Trump annoints the next POTUS - Pence or otherwise - that person would be able to stay in Office forever ????

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I see you missed his speech to the National Prayer Breakfast.

It was one long steaming pile of insults, and of course lies.

But delivered with such piety, as befits a moral paragon and spiritual icon...

Incidentally, is it true that they serve Big Macs at the "National Prayer Breakfast"?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAG said:

Given that Jesus was poor, and not from Aryan stock it's likely that he would be turned away at the border. 

If he didn't have the necessary documents, I'm sure he would be and quite right too. However, I'm sure he'd have just beamed himself across.

51 minutes ago, ehs818 said:

It's time for Dems to unite behind one candidate, virtually any one of them. They are all good people with good ideas. THEN, the remaining 10, plus so many others currently out of politics, should organize into a full time group to oust Trump. Bring lawsuits against him, do investigations into further wrong doing such as sexual harassment, illegal business dealings, and anything they can dig up from individuals in foreign countries to nail the coffin shut on this maggot.

Bloomberg has already decided that the entire dem field is such a train wreck that he will come in and save it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1