BANGKOK
webfact

Top Democrat calls for audit of Iowa caucuses as problems delay final tally

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Bloomberg would be a much stronger choice. 

It's now looking like the top three going forward will be Bloomberg, Buttigeig and Sanders. 

Of those three it would be crazy not to pick Bloomberg. 

Bloomberg is also the one that  45 is most afraid of now and for good reason. 

Sanders would be the worst mistake the democrats could make. 

Buttigeig would at least have a fighting chance. 

Of course he would pick an older experienced VP which would mitigate the too young and inexperienced weaknesses. Probably not a person that has run this time. 

How do you know who Trump is most afraid of? And what is the good reason, in your opinion?

The democrats can't even count and they want to run our country? Reminds me of the failed obamacare website that was a disaster. Democrats can't run a dog pound, much less a country, city, or state.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, allen303 said:

Yes, can’t wait to see a bunch of millionaires argue with the other millionaires about how evil and bad millionaires are!

And before you say old red Bernie is arguing about billionaires, he was saying the same thing about millionaires before he became a millionaire. Now millions are OK.

Better than having a New York Billionaire telling  that he is for you and he is going to make America great for you  .:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:.

<deleted> is a millionaire? you own a couple of homes in NY and you are a millionaire. 

Edited by sirineou

The two winners Buttigeig and Sanders are not calling for further action on the Iowa vote. They both have very good narratives on their performances coming out of Iowa so why dwell on it? Review the idea of Iowa's role in the future, sure, but it's time to move on … to New Hampshire.

Speaking of which, the New Hampshire democratic primary debate is happening right now:

https://youtu.be/_JCTY6MxJ4I

12 hours ago, sirineou said:

Better than having a New York Billionaire telling  that he is for you and he is going to make America great for you  .:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:.

<deleted> is a millionaire? you own a couple of homes in NY and you are a millionaire. 

Yes, but the Democrat billionaire who wants to take away your guns and Big Gulp will look out for you, yes?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The two winners Buttigeig and Sanders are not calling for further action on the Iowa vote. They both have very good narratives on their performances coming out of Iowa so why dwell on it? Review the idea of Iowa's role in the future, sure, but it's time to move on … to New Hampshire.

Speaking of which, the New Hampshire democratic primary debate is happening right now:

https://youtu.be/_JCTY6MxJ4I

Yes, we know it's usually the losers who contest vote counts. It's been a pretty regular thing with Democrats since 2000 when Bush beat Gore in Florida.

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

it's not my gun I am concerned with, I don't have or need one, I am 63 years old , never had one never needed one. 

It is your gun that concerns me the most.

What guns do I have that concern me? And how do you decide whose guns to be concerned with? And rights aren't based on need. if they were, they wouldn't be rights. For example, do you need your First Amendment rights?

Edited by Crazy Alex

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

What guns do I have that concern me? And rights aren't based on need. If they were, they wouldn't be rights. For example, do you need your First Amendment rights?

You're The one who brought up guns, and how "our billionaire" as if I had a billionaire, would want to take your guns away.  

• Like 1

You're The one who brought up guns, and how "our billionaire" as if I had a billionaire, would want to take your guns away.  

Please reread my post. I didn't say "your billionaire", "our billionaire" or anything of the sort. Thus, I am requesting you not make up phony quotes and attribute them to me. The fact remains, Bloomberg is anti-gun and anti-freedom. Many Americans have a problem with his mentality.

And you still haven't articulated what guns I own that you have a problem with. Or is simply being a political adversary enough for you to call for my Second Amendment rights to be abridged?

Edited by Crazy Alex

3 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Please reread my post. I didn't say "your billionaire", "our billionaire" or anything of the sort. Thus, I am requesting you not make up phony quotes and attribute them to me. The fact remains, Bloomberg is anti-gun and anti-freedom. Many Americans have a problem with his mentality.

And you still haven't articulated what guns I own that you have a problem with. Or is simply being a political adversary enough for you to call for my Second Amendment rights to be abridged?

you said "Yes, but the Democrat billionaire who wants to take away your guns " I assume these are our democrat billionaires and not your Democrat Billionaires, since from your posts I assumed you are a trump supporter, please forgive me if I misunderstood. 

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

you said "Yes, but the Democrat billionaire who wants to take away your guns " I assume these are our democrat billionaires and not your Democrat Billionaires, since from your posts I assumed you are a trump supporter, please forgive me if I misunderstood. 

Yes, I support Trump- in general. There are several important issues I disagree with him on. He is not "my billionaire". He is a politician. I attribute the same relationship with regards to you and Bloomberg. He is a Democrat. He is a billionaire. He is not "yours". Thanks for the opportunity to clear that up- which I hope I've done.

5 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Yes, I support Trump- in general. There are several important issues I disagree with him on. He is not "my billionaire". He is a politician. I attribute the same relationship with regards to you and Bloomberg. He is a Democrat. He is a billionaire. He is not "yours". Thanks for the opportunity to clear that up- which I hope I've done.

Yes but this whole exchange is because someone reacted to the Democratic debate as to "who wants to listen to a bunch of millionaires" to which I reacted " most everyone who owns a couple of homes in many states are millionaires" and "better than listening to your Millionaire who you think is concerned with you and wants to make America great for you"  So we are talking about our "billionaire democrats" and your "billionaire president"

Then you went on a tangent with "taking your guns away" 

IMO it was laughable that one on your side would make a snide remark about the Democratic Debate being populated by "Millionaires" when you have the White House populated by a Billionaire. 

And no Bloomberg was not on the debate. 

Yes but this whole exchange is because someone reacted to the Democratic debate as to "who wants to listen to a bunch of millionaires" to which I reacted " most everyone who owns a couple of homes in many states are millionaires" and "better than listening to your Millionaire who you think is concerned with you and wants to make America great for you"  So we are talking about our "billionaire democrats" and your "billionaire president"

Then you went on a tangent with "taking your guns away" 

IMO it was laughable that one on your side would make a snide remark about the Democratic Debate being populated by "Millionaires" when you have the White House populated by a Billionaire. 

And no Bloomberg was not on the debate. 

OK, so let's set aside Bloomberg and guns. Fine by me.

That leaves us with millionaires and billionaires. I have no problem with people being wealthy. It is prominent Democrats who drone on about millionaires and billionaires. So of course, when several millionaires are on the stage, it's reasonable to point it out.

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

OK, so let's set aside Bloomberg and guns. Fine by me.

That leaves us with millionaires and billionaires. I have no problem with people being wealthy. It is prominent Democrats who drone on about millionaires and billionaires. So of course, when several millionaires are on the stage, it's reasonable to point it out.

Pretty much every moderately successful person in the US is a "Millionaire"   I was a Union carpenter and with a couple of smart moves I am considered a millionaire, every upper level manager in my company in NYC is considered a millionaire by assets.  it is laughable to compare millionaires with Billionaires.