Unlock ipad

eezergood

1 hour ago, schlog said:

Apple shop in old Central. They unlock it free of charge. Best bring proof thats yours. I had no proof so need my best smile to get it done.

Its mine now - this was a gift from a friend of a friend, so have zero chance of getting proof. 

LOng story short it was left behind by a friends ex, what told them to keep it 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, eezergood said:

Its mine now - this was a gift from a friend of a friend, so have zero chance of getting proof. 

LOng story short it was left behind by a friends ex, what told them to keep it 

Going through the ex boyfriends things and staking claim. Classy. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChasingTheSun said:

FBI cant even unlock accused  terrorist and murderers phones in murica.

Good-luck getting it unlocked in Phuket.

Best idea is to ask your friend to ask their friend for the passcode.

They can in Central. They will tell you many this they cannot without code but if you stand your ground friendly they will unlock it. Got a ipad unlocked 1.5 years ago there in Central.

9 hours ago, ChasingTheSun said:

FBI cant even unlock accused  terrorist and murderers phones in murica.

Good-luck getting it unlocked in Phuket.

Best idea is to ask your friend to ask their friend for the passcode.

Maybe the FBI could not access deeply encoded files ? Maybe just access the phone OS is easier. Just a thought as I don't know.

10 hours ago, schlog said:

They can in Central. They will tell you many this they cannot without code but if you stand your ground friendly they will unlock it. Got a ipad unlocked 1.5 years ago there in Central.

Are you sure it was an ipad or was it an android?

Did you have access to the phone number Registered or owners email address or apple ID that is registered on the ipad in the app store? 

1 hour ago, ChasingTheSun said:

Are you sure it was an ipad or was it an android?

Did you have access to the phone number Registered or owners email address or apple ID that is registered on the ipad in the app store? 

Yup i'm sure it's an ipad. Had no pin. No apple id/email. Lost all and didn't care cause i don't like it.

Bought this ipad in that apple shop 2.5 years ago but the funny thing was that they couldn't find my ipad number in their system.

They need about 30 minutes and a call to apple in bkk to get some special pin to unlock it with their laptop/program.

It’s easy to do yourself. I’m assuming you don’t want to keep any of the content on it. Just connect to iTunes and restore device. You don’t need the pin for this. Then you can set it up as your own. If by any chance it is stolen and was registered with find my iPhone/pad and has had the activation lock engaged then that is a totally different ball game.