Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

webfact

Thai health minister ‘sorry’ for saying ‘f*cking farangs’ without masks should be kicked out

Thailand’s top health official apologized for using a vulgarity to disparage white tourists Friday morning and demand they should be kicked out of the country.

Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul on Friday afternoon apologized for his enraged comments during a photo op this morning at which he was handing out face masks and noticed some foreigners refusing them. 

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/kick-fcking-farangs-out-of-thailand-for-not-wearing-masks-health-minister/

• Thanks 1

Well this is the icing on the cake for me. Me and a group of friends were planning on a trip to Thailand some time this year having visited for the last 20 years however we won't be coming back if this is how they see us Europeans. I say we all boycott Thailand for good. It is clear that Thailand do not welcome Europeans anymore - we are seen as 4th class behind Chinese, Asians and even Indians. 

Just now, webfact said:

Anutin later apologised on Facebook for his comment, insisting the government is doing its best to tackle the situation and deserved respect for trying – not the kind of rejection he experienced.

His poor ego! The little bit on the end just says it all

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Saint Nick said:

Please tell me, this is satire!

No this sadly is not satire. I myself use a 3M 95N mask when I go to the Central Shopping Mall here in Pattaya. I see very many Asian people using masks. But I don't see many Farangs using them. Now the question arises - are we using the masks sick or the others?

• Confused 7
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1