Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

webfact

On 2/7/2020 at 7:25 AM, Throatwobbler said:

Openly showing what this government thinks of us. 

It does make you laugh though. They think they are higher than 'farang buffalo' when in reality Thailand ranks below the majority of western countries in almost every single metric, even western nations with much smaller populations. Not to mention this virus wouldn't have spread in the first place if their beloved chinese would stop eating anything with four legs and heartbeat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, teacherbrendan said:

It does make you laugh though. They think they are higher than 'farang buffalo' when in reality Thailand ranks below the majority of western countries in almost every single metric, even western nations with much smaller populations. Not to mention this virus wouldn't have spread in the first place if their beloved chinese would stop eating anything with four legs and heartbeat.

You're thinking too much.

Edited by SteveK
  • Haha 2

As I was going on a trip this week, my Thai doctor told me not to bother with those surgical masks. Much better to wash your hands in warm soapy water regularly, don't touch mouth, nose and eyes. Keep your distance from other people ...

At my destination, very similar advice.

However, if you want to wear a mask, choose N95, the doc said ... look it up.

As with our British government ministers, I am always disappointed when ministers everywhere illustrate their level of competence for their job.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:51 AM, transam said:

YOU should use your phone to do some research on the subject instead making yourself look foolish here...????

How many thai people die= 0

But please be careful. It kill elderly people. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Yinn said:

How many thai people die= 0

But please be careful. It kill elderly people. 

I thought Thailand had elderly people too, I must be mistaken as you are a youngish Thai, and joined the forum to point farangs in the right direction........????

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2020 at 7:56 AM, transam said:

I thought Thailand had elderly people too, I must be mistaken as you are a youngish Thai, and joined the forum to point farangs in the right direction........????

Yes have, but they not die coronavirus like French etc. 

Be careful Tran Sam. I be so sad if you die.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 12:35 AM, champers said:

The ordinary Thais dislike for their Government far exceeds that of any retiree, expat or tourist. I say support any Thai business where and when you can. Ordinary Thais are not representatives of the Government.

Please Thaivisa let us read what Thai media are saying about their government and their experiences of daily life. Links and translations where possible.