Corona Virus affecting the bar scene.

jimn

42 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

This is a wind up. Was in Windmill and Sapphire Friday night, no dancers wearing masks. Although I was told in Windmill that Chinese customers are currently barred. Also have spoken to people who have visited other gogos on Walking Street and none report staff wearing masks.

Nice try. 555

Well you are obviously not visiting the ones I go to Danny. I am just concerned that I post I post the truth so that people who are thinking about cancelling can make an informed decision.

Edited by jimn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

So which gogos have you seen dancers wearing masks in?

Veil agogo, Camouflage agogo and Cover Up agogo. Just because you havn't seen them Danny it doesn't mean that I am wrong. As I say, just trying to help people on here 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The Doctors need to find a cure for this very quickly , this is getting serious .

Chinese cities getting wiped out , the World can handle , but when exotic go go dancers have to start to wear face masks , action needs to be taken 

They don't. It's a wind up.

13 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

So it's only the Russian gogos that are wearing masks? Not a problem, no one goes in them, they're clip joints.

Care to name a non Russian gogo that the girls are wearing masks in? Just as a heads up to the rest of us of course, seeing as these gogos seem to be as rare as hen's teeth.

Just as an aside, you mentioned the "Russian end" as they're in the middle of Walking Street, it makes me wonder if you've ever been to Walking Street, or even Thailand.

I think from the middle to the end is more like it. I am puzzled Danny why you think I have never been to WS or Thailand? Why dont you widen your search to find the ones that dance in facemasks. I am sure that they will appreciate your custom of half a pint Chang beer. 

I have spoken.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, jimn said:

I think from the middle to the end is more like it. I am puzzled Danny why you think I have never been to WS or Thailand? Why dont you widen your search to find the ones that dance in facemasks. I am sure that they will appreciate your custom of half a pint Chang beer. 

I have spoken.

No you haven't spoken. You haven't named one gogo where the girls wear masks.

Jackanory, Jackanory.....

21 hours ago, Davo369 said:

There's some good movie's just come out on Netflix. 

Just saying

Good one too follow soon, Virus on arrival,  filmed in SEA...

Edited by elliss

5 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

No you haven't spoken. You haven't named one gogo where the girls wear masks.

Jackanory, Jackanory.....

Might try a few new ones tonight to see if its caught on. PinUps, Palace and Baccara are close together, or I might go and see my mate in Sensations. 

4 minutes ago, jimn said:

Might try a few new ones tonight to see if its caught on. PinUps, Palace and Baccara are close together, or I might go and see my mate in Sensations. 

Definately no masks in Pinups.

Have you thought of any gogos that do have masks yet? No, thought not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Definately no masks in Pinups.

Have you thought of any gogos that do have masks yet? No, thought not.

You obviously ignored my earlier post.

Edited by jimn
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

What ? The one with 3 joke fake gogo names? No mate, I gave it a smiley face.

Come on Danny boy I told you where they were earlier. If you dont want to find them to prove I am right, its up to you.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Aren't they referred to as Trans not LBs? It is all so confusing. 

There isn't any of that PC correct BS here yet thank christ all though many well meaning farang seem to be doing their best to bring it here

• Like 1