Jump to content
BANGKOK
jimn

Corona Virus affecting the bar scene.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jimn said:

I think from the middle to the end is more like it. I am puzzled Danny why you think I have never been to WS or Thailand? Why dont you widen your search to find the ones that dance in facemasks. I am sure that they will appreciate your custom of half a pint Chang beer. 

 

I have spoken.

No you haven't spoken. You haven't named one gogo where the girls wear masks.

 

Jackanory, Jackanory.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Davo369 said:

There's some good movie's just come out on Netflix. 

Just saying

 

           Good one too follow soon, Virus on arrival,  filmed in SEA...

 

 

Edited by elliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she performed on you with the mask on?

 

thats hilarious 😜

Edited by fhickson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fhickson said:

she performed on you with the mask on?

 

thats hilarious 😜

Yes it was amazing what they can do

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

No you haven't spoken. You haven't named one gogo where the girls wear masks.

 

Jackanory, Jackanory.....

Might try a few new ones tonight to see if its caught on. PinUps, Palace and Baccara are close together, or I might go and see my mate in Sensations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jimn said:

Might try a few new ones tonight to see if its caught on. PinUps, Palace and Baccara are close together, or I might go and see my mate in Sensations. 

Definately no masks in Pinups.

 

Have you thought of any gogos that do have masks yet? No, thought not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Definately no masks in Pinups.

 

Have you thought of any gogos that do have masks yet? No, thought not.

You obviously ignored my earlier post.

Edited by jimn
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jimn said:

You obviosuly ignored my earlier post.

What ? The one with 3 joke fake gogo names? No mate, I gave it a smiley face.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

What ? The one with 3 joke fake gogo names? No mate, I gave it a smiley face.

Come on Danny boy I told you where they were earlier. If you dont want to find them to prove I am right, its up to you.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jimn said:

Come on Danny boy I told you where they were earlier. If you dont want to find them to prove I am right, its up to you.

Names? No I thought not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 6:22 PM, DannyCarlton said:

Would struggle with a blunkie too.

Or a Boston steamroller 5555

 

Ill google Blunkie if you search Boston steamroller lol

Edited by Kenny202

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Or a Boston steamroller 5555

 

Ill google Blunkie if you search Boston steamroller lol

With all this coronavirus about I think a blunkie might be safer, but only just.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Don't forget post op LBs don't have meat and 2 veg

Aren't they referred to as Trans not LBs? It is all so confusing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Aren't they referred to as Trans not LBs? It is all so confusing. 

There isn't any of that PC correct BS here yet thank christ all though many well meaning farang seem to be doing their best to bring it here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...