Corona Virus affecting the bar scene.

jimn

With this virus going around, it is no wonder the bar trade is down. Fluids from a stranger are the last thing in the world one wants at this time. 

The bar scene was decling anyway. Has been for some time. Corona is simply putting the nail in the coffin of tourism and affecting countless industries and aspects of the economy. 

That mask would have been a major turnoff. 

Edited by spidermike007

8 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Ask the staff.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. I went into a bar and asked one of the "meet and greet" girls, "Do you have Corona virus in here?" Quick as a flash she said, " No hab, hab San Miguel, hab Leo, hab Hineken. No hab Colonah."

Edited by DannyCarlton

On 2/8/2020 at 4:34 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Face masks are the preferred disguise of lady boys. She didn't want light down also?

i was out on walking st last night, went to 5 agogos and no one wore masks, maybe the op went to an agogo targeted towards Asians? or Katoys R Us agogo?

I visited 6 go-go bars in LK metro last night. I saw only one person with mask on.. Some bars quite, the better ones were nearly full, looks like some Chinese customers? 

No masks. 

I was furious when a mongrel sat next to me and started vaping.must bars won't allow it.... I didn't say anything. He was large muscular man. There were no spare seats for me to move to.. 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Definately no masks in Pinups.

Have you thought of any gogos that do have masks yet? No, thought not.

I haven't seen the masks being worn by staff in the gogo's, but maybe it was their "nurse uniform" night and the mask was a new addition.  ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimn said:

****Latest Update from the OP*********

As promised I visited LK Metro last night. I started off quite early in Serenity Agogo (ex Oasis) in Soi Bukeau and had a drink with MC. No masks in there although in my opinion a mask on some of them would improve their looks. Tried Sugar Sugar, Paradise etc no masks. I spoke to some of the girls and they told me they had the masks for when they get bar fined. They have the cut in them around the mouth so that the mask dosen't get in the way during oral sex. Finally just as I was about to give up and go to Walking Street, I came across a small gogo that I haven't seen before, Aegis agogo. I went in there and they were all dancing naked except for a facemask. I must admit I was shocked, I liked one of them immediately she had perfect lips. I asked to buy her a drink and she signed her acceptance. What shocked me was that the mask was doubling as her panties, she just rolled her mask down to cover her modesty whilst she had a drink with me. I wonder how many times a night she does that. 

Anyway thats the latest folks I will give Walking Street a go again tomorrow. I know how worried people are about the situation. I feel a moral obligation to continue to advise of the latest.

WHY???

******Message from the OP************

OK guys I started this topic as a response to the people who posted on here worrying themselves sick about the virus and one even cancelling his flight from the US after paying 1,000 dollars. I simply cannot believe the hysteria and totally unfounded worries that some people have about coming over here. If you follow basic hygene and follow common sense it will be ok.

I have been semi resident in Pattaya since 2013 and yes the bar scene has changed and the bars/ gogo's are not as busy. However when I go out either alone or with my Thai wife we still have a good time and sometimes being in a bar that is not to crowed is better. 

Anyway I started a thread as a bit of a joke, I fully expected the mods to close it down on the first page but no it continued and even appeared in the newsletter. Most people got the wind up immediately some 

People 

@fhickson@bkk6060@sanemax@scubascuba3 did not. @Chivas got a bit personal but thats his problem. But the person that persuaded me to continue was

@DannyCarlton . Now this man really must have had a sense of humour bypass. His constant put downs encouraged me to continue. Thanks a lot for a great laugh Danny. If I bump into you I will buy you a beer. Not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jimn said:

******Message from the OP************

OK guys I started this topic as a response to the people who posted on here worrying themselves sick about the virus and one even cancelling his flight from the US after paying 1,000 dollars. I simply cannot believe the hysteria and totally unfounded worries that some people have about coming over here. If you follow basic hygene and follow common sense it will be ok.

I have been semi resident in Pattaya since 2013 and yes the bar scene has changed and the bars/ gogo's are not as busy. However when I go out either alone or with my Thai wife we still have a good time and sometimes being in a bar that is not to crowed is better. 

Anyway I started a thread as a bit of a joke, I fully expected the mods to close it down on the first page but no it continued and even appeared in the newsletter. Most people got the wind up immediately some 

People 

@fhickson@bkk6060@sanemax@scubascuba3 did not. @Chivas got a bit personal but thats his problem. But the person that persuaded me to continue was

@DannyCarlton . Now this man really must have had a sense of humour bypass. His constant put downs encouraged me to continue. Thanks a lot for a great laugh Danny. If I bump into you I will buy you a beer. Not.

where i am asians out in masks, except many westerners.

maybe they are told to not wear them in gogos but they seem to be on in the street.

so its not an obvious wind up.

14 hours ago, murraynz said:

I was furious when a mongrel sat next to me and started vaping.must bars won't allow it.... I didn't say anything. He was large muscular man. There were no spare seats for me to move to.. 

Would you have felt the same about regular smoking? 

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I really wish I hadn't wasted my time reading this thread.  

Tell me about it. You blokes with your stupid throw away one liners, which you obviously perceive to be funny just fills my inbox with notifications everytime I subscribe to a thread. And thats 98% of whats in this post