Permanent residency/Citizenship & bankruptcy registers

Migrating always have some hidden costs, and running a few companies might include burning some bridges...

I've got a squeaky clean record so far, and technically I expect to keep it so - but now my ex-partner in a company we started together will be filing for bankruptcy.

I withdrew as chairman of the board a couple of years ago but stayed as a board member, then withdrew completely early last December - all the time because I was not comfortable with our priorities & the risks he wanted to take on...

This is a tiny company, all or almost all of taxes will be paid, so it should be a very clean-cut case. I do not expect any real problems, as far as I can see we have not done anything that might land us in real trouble.

Also, I am not even a shareholder from early December last year, but the quarantine is 1 year - meaning that I might be entangled in the whole process if he files before December this year.

There is of course a register of these things in Norway, what I wonder about is if this can all lead to real problems for me settling 100% in Thailand?

I do not expect to have my name entered in any lists other than the historical data. Since I've started a business here, I won't be surprised if they'd want me to provide a story on my years of running businesses in Europe - if so, would telling it as it is fly? Since I'm technically not part of the bankruptcy proceedings and actually exited precisely because of how things were run?

Keeping a business, marriage or retirement visa should be absolutely no problem as all as I can see, but what bothers me is if this ONE thing could block me from PR or citizenship x years from now...

It would be technically possible for me to postpone the whole thing until a year has passed, but that would require a LOT of energy - besides actually being illegal!