Income Affidavit for Marriage Visa in Chiang Mai

I am married to a Thai woman and plan on changing from an education visa to a non immigrant o visa based on marriage. 

I am in Chiang Mai and wondering whether or not I need an affidavit to prove my income?

I am from the UK so cannot get an affidavit.

However, I do have several years of Bangkok bank statements proving a monthly income of over 40,000 baht each month, transferred from outside the country.

Does anyone have any experience of this in Chiang Mai and if so, will the bank statements be enough?

I appreciate any feedback, thank you!

On 2/9/2020 at 1:52 PM, nailbrains8 said:

However, I do have several years of Bangkok bank statements proving a monthly income of over 40,000 baht each month, transferred from outside the country.

You will need 12 months of transfers from abroad proven by your bank statement.

As far as I know Chiang Mai immigration also want a letter from the bank listing all of the 12 transfers to prove they came from abroad. Example of one. Example-BankLetter-Monthly-Deposits.pdf

6 minutes ago, digeldoop5 said:

Just to chime in here and wonder, an alternative is to prove you have held 400k+ in a thai bank account for over 3 months? 

That is an option but the 400k baht only needs to be in the bank for 2 months on day you apply.