BANGKOK
t Ban

Free rental house in chiangmai

Hi, I'm planning for a long trip around world with my wife and the problem is we have a house in Samoeng chiangmai area with pets ( koifish and a cat ) and looking for someone who can look after my pets by living in the house for free say up to 5 years.

Anyone who loves city life this house isn't for you but who loves the nature will be ok, the house is in the middle of nowhere in the mountains.

we have a plentyful of fruits all around year in our garden if anyone, preferably with family ( at the least a couple ) interested please let me know/

• Like 2

WHAT AN OFFER !! is there a local village with food market  and is there a motor bike available ?

11 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

WHAT AN OFFER !! is there a local village with food market  and is there a motor bike available ?

and free toilet paper?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, frequentatore said:

and free toilet paper?

no .... but that's only 13 baht at the 7-11

but OP ....  why is it going to take 5 years  ??   seems a long time & a lot of money  ?

22 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

If you safe the rent, don´t you think you should be able to buy or rent a motorcycle? Or if you don´t mean for "for free", I am sure in many shops and rentals are motorcycles available. 

• Like 2

I dont see any enthusiastic takers yet.

Have we really become this cynical?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would do this in a heartbeat had I not just renewed a 1 year lease on the place I am currently renting. I love the outdoors, cats, and fresh fruits as well as gardening.

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

but 5 years  ?  i don't what next tuesday will bring let alone 5 years ...

That's cause you support the wrong guy here 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

I would do this in a heartbeat had I not just renewed a 1 year lease on the place I am currently renting. I love the outdoors, cats, and fresh fruits as well as gardening.

Free rent for 5 yrs !! If you were really keen it would be worth losing your current deposit for surely....

Get in there, the koi need you....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, frequentatore said:

and free toilet paper?

No buddy, there no free toilet paper or anything except the house with three bedrooms and all funitures and the kitchen utensils.

Yes, I do realise that some cynical people around because, some of them are sitting on a couch all day watching too much TV or movies and plus a couple of drinks every now and then that screws you something between your eyes.

This is a real thing  I'm not quite sure that it is ok to leave my email address here but just in case it is ok it's tban7@hotmail.com

please let me know if you are a good and real (?) person who isn't gonna hurt me 

19 hours ago, Liverpudlian said:

I'm sorry to say that There's no food market as you call it but some ordinary local shops around.

As I said in the post it's in the middle of nowhere if it makes sense to you ???

Any pixs?  I honestly thought you would add pixs to the original post.......it's not to late to edit!

19 hours ago, frequentatore said:

and free toilet paper?

Newbie in Thailand? Most people use 'bum guns'.

• Haha 2