Free rental house in chiangmai

t Ban

i think you are better of to have someone caretaker

a chap near me  been away for years /pays a old lady 400b month water gardens mow lawns and take care   /if you get desperate my wife has many friends in that area /mostly farmers message me 

Don't take people on here to heart Mr T Ban, as there are some bitter and twisted old cynics on T Visa. I actually have  good memories of my time visiting the Samoeng area back in the late 90's, (especially as I was getting my 'leg over' the lady I was with for free at the time) ! I hope you find someone to take up your offer or at least, get a caretaker. If I was still single and twenty years younger I'd give it a try - that is a nice part of the north, assuming of course that the air is better than CM. Cheers !

• Like 1

Samoeng is a pleasant area for sure.  but I assume it would be quite boring for most people.  What would the “tenant” do if they want to take a vacation?  Just leave the pets in the hands of a local?  Who would pay for the food, veterinary bills etc?  Who’s fault would it be if the pet dies?  Are you just going to leave a 5 year supply of pet food?  Why would you even bother having pets if you are going to leave them for such an extended period?

How much would the house rent for (sans pets)?  How much would it cost to board a pet in a kennel?  What kind of life would that be for the pet?

Usually, you have to pay for a house/pet sitter.  

24 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Samoeng is a pleasant area for sure.  but I assume it would be quite boring for most people.  What would the “tenant” do if they want to take a vacation?  Just leave the pets in the hands of a local?  Who would pay for the food, veterinary bills etc?  Who’s fault would it be if the pet dies?  Are you just going to leave a 5 year supply of pet food?  Why would you even bother having pets if you are going to leave them for such an extended period?

How much would the house rent for (sans pets)?  How much would it cost to board a pet in a kennel?  What kind of life would that be for the pet?

Usually, you have to pay for a house/pet sitter.  

He's right