Sinn Fein demands place in Irish government after electoral 'revolution'

webfact

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

The thread isn't about ???????????????????????????? either but somehow it's one of many hijacked in that direction. I note the same happens during PMQ's most Wednesdays too.

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

This topic is not about me, but about Sinn Fein and the increasing likelihood that NI will be the first part of the UK to save itself from the sinking ship.

As I explained to LG on several occasions, I find his question asinine and offensive. However, like a dog with a bone and not much else, he is refusing to let go, using my refusal to entertain such a tawdry question as a means to cover his multiple howlers in this thread. 

How many times do you use the S (Scotland) word in so many posts you actually forget what the post was about. It is not about a dog with a bone its about morality which you like to bring up when it suits you.

So yes I do think it is important and relevant. If a nonce abuses someone and the person says I didn't see it but I guess it happened, that's okay then.

Maybe ask grouse for some back up on that or whatever his name is now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

An utterly pathetic, insulting response - I genuinely thought better of you than that. 

Likewise your own responses in multiple threads in the last fortnight. Prior to that you came across as a reasonably good egg.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

The thread isn't about ???????????????????????????? either but somehow it's one of many hijacked in that direction. I note the same happens during PMQ's most Wednesdays too.

Is PMQ's supposed to be just about English matters?

Never knew that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Still involved with the IRA.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/old-question-of-who-pulls-the-strings-comes-back-to-haunt-sinn-féin-1.4163060

The lovely old soldier and bus. You voted for it I guess you either like talking riddles or just a load of old tosh.

Like Duh! Sinn Fein is the political wing of the IRA.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

Good distraction, again focused on Sinn Fein and the Irish, conveniently ignoring all else.

I thought I would remind you the title of this thread.

Sinn Fein demands place in Irish government after electoral 'revolution'

Can you see the relevance now.

Again - What sort of ex soldier is quite happy to see the families of other soldiers go without justice.

Well the ex soldier who fought alongside those against terrorists and they are not soldiers in my eyes.

It does not matter how deep you put your head, it will always be in the brexit brown stuff.

For a moment I thought we where going to get a post without the B word but I guess that you can't help yourself with such limited vocabulary and your need to label everything in life

I am surprised you haven't blamed the Coronavirus on Brexit, although there is still time..

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Is PMQ's supposed to be just about English matters?

Never knew that.

Oh the irony, given  ???????????????????????????? has neither a Parliament, Designated Minister or 30 min weekly Parliamentary slot where they could do just that.

????????????????????????????'s on the other hand was immediately prior to PMQ's last week... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Oh the irony, given  ???????????????????????????? has neither a Parliament, Designated Minister or 30 min weekly Parliamentary slot where they could do just that.

????????????????????????????'s on the other hand was immediately prior to PMQ's last week... 

They have the legislative grand committee 

A united Ireland is the secret Tory dream

"It is true the English Tories have always been passionately opposed to Scottish secession from the Union... 

But, while the protestants of Northern Ireland wave the Union Jack more proudly than most do on the mainland, this feeling of attachment is hardly reciprocated, even by the most nationalist Conservatives.

"On one occasion, a Tory secretary of state for the province blurted out the truth to a newspaper... "People think we don’t want to let Northern Ireland [leave] the United Kingdom. If I’m completely honest [we’d do it] with pleasure.”"

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Well the ex soldier who fought alongside those against terrorists and they are not soldiers in my eyes.

You can ride that condemnation of Sinn Fein into ground and continue to avoid the point in question, the abuse of justice from your friends across the water.

It was a mistake to think the grass was greener on the other side of the Atlantic than across the Channel or Irish Sea. Harry Dunn was a stark reminder.

Again - What sort of ex soldier is quite happy to see the families of other soldiers go without justice.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sandyf said:

You can ride that condemnation of Sinn Fein into ground and continue to avoid the point in question, the abuse of justice from your friends across the water.

It was a mistake to think the grass was greener on the other side of the Atlantic than across the Channel or Irish Sea. Harry Dunn was a stark reminder.

You are becoming a broken bitter record. Harry Dunn as much it was a tragedy is not a soldier. He deserves justice but you linking this and the IRA and Sinn Fein is ludicrous.

What happened to you.Once a reasonable poster who rants if it is not about Scotland it against everything British.

If you are so discontent hand your passport back.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, sandyf said:

What kind of airman seeks parity for thugs that did this ?

Have you ran these views past the legion, RAF association, Veterans agency?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Small minded nationalism always gravitates to this level of argument ‘hand your passport back’ for not agreeing with the views of small minded nationalist.

doesna matter, it is still red, waste!

19 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You are becoming a broken bitter record. Harry Dunn as much it was a tragedy is not a soldier. He deserves justice but you linking this and the IRA and Sinn Fein is ludicrous.

What happened to you.Once a reasonable poster who rants if it is not about Scotland it against everything British.

If you are so discontent hand your passport back.

When all else fails, shoot the messenger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, evadgib said:

What kind of airman seeks parity for thugs that did this ?

Have you ran these views past the legion, RAF association, Veterans agency?

What views? Obviously you lost the point along the way, not surprising, more tangents than a fruit market.

Terrorism comes in all shapes and sizes, you cannot condemn one as you climb into bed with another.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A very different perspective on reunification from the Belfast Telegraph yesterday:

Just 29% in Northern Ireland would vote for unity, major study reveals

"Less than a third of people here would vote for a united Ireland if a border poll was held tomorrow, according to a major study of 2,000 voters.

A total of 29% would support Irish unity but 52% would back remaining in the UK if a referendum was held imminently."