Sinn Fein demands place in Irish government after electoral 'revolution'

webfact

17 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The false link to a car bomb last week. The use of language designed to denigrate the party that was central to the peace talks that led to the Good Friday Agreement. 

Yep, brexiteers committed brexicide and took everyone with them. Doesn’t make the innocent victims of their actions brexiteers though...

A lorry bomb was defused at the weekend and I didn't post a link, not least because;

a) It's public knowledge &

b ) I'm not the best juggler via a phone (I may as well post wearing boxing gloves!)

HTH

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

They were freedom fighters to stop the English invasion and horrible treatment for 800 years

I am talking about the murdering terrorists from the 1970s until the late 1990s. So you are trying to defend them

8 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

England is now deploying military police in Scotland as they are scared they will vote for independence and lose their oil revenue

Where is your prove or is it your hearsay. I look forward to seeing the concrete evidence for that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I have no concerns of Sinn Fein because I have always known what they are Irish nationalists.

How ironic when you and many others on here were telling the posters of the UK what we should be doing and how we should be doing it, over the brexit referendum.

Sinn Fein always wanted out of the EU but saw a great opportunity in supporting it for a united Ireland, as that is their ultimate goal.

So nationalists in Eire are okay but in other countries they are not. calling the kettle black aren't we.

I told people what to do?

Please quote a post where I told people what to do.

My posts on this thread do not comment on the voting preferences of the citizens of Eire, just the irony of brexiteers complaining about how other countries decide their future and their use of a project fear agenda.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

They were freedom fighters to stop the English invasion and horrible treatment for 800 years. England is now deploying military police in Scotland as they are scared they will vote for independence and lose their oil revenue.

Mod plod, RMP & CNC are British assets and have always been there. There may well be the odd hethen among them but the point you thought you had raised is utter nonsense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Too late but never mind, it exposes you for what you are and can therefore stay where you left it ????

And what am I? Too slow? FYI to delete a quote, hold down the control key and right click on the quote box which will bring up a menu, the last option of which is "remove quote". Click on that option and the quote magically dissappears. Happy to help.

21 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

And what am I? Too slow? FYI to delete a quote, hold down the control key and right click on the quote box which will bring up a menu, the last option of which is "remove quote". Click on that option and the quote magically dissappears. Happy to help.

Apply safety catch, dress back to 300 and try again...????

(Rhetorical; Dont bother ????)

Edited by evadgib
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, samran said:

Just as long as they aren’t Scottish seems to be the message I'm getting reading this board. 

Maybe try reading with your glasses on. Just as most countries are nationalistic. Like Thais. I am not against those who are in favour of putting their country first but others here are hypocrits.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, samran said:

555 far right? 555

They like migrants, refugees and minorities. 

The have a goal for a unified ireland which is well known but style their approach on the green/Nordic socially inclusive policies which would give most brexiters massive strokes. 

So you support those for a unified Ireland. I hope you will the same for those in Issan or you are just being selective.

Edited by Laughing Gravy
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, rhyddid said:

Very well done Sinn Fein, now next step Irexit from UK !

It will not happen. Ireland is more likely to join the commonwealth

2 minutes ago, rhyddid said:

Let the conservative and undemocratic Brexiters bla bla bla,

Didn't Ireland have a democratic referendum and what happened there. Oh yes it was ignored, so talking about democracy makes yourself look inept.

3 minutes ago, rhyddid said:

Full great support to Sinn Fein and anyone who want out of UK

You would get my respect more if you want a united Ireland but then want to be independent from the EU and not controlled by the EU. Hilarious.

The rest I won't discuss about terrorists.

• Like 1