Bread machine

wayned

I'm packing it in after 22 years and everything's for sale.  I have a Morries 19 function bread machinde with all of the attachments and the book.  Bakes good bread but wais hardly used and like new condition.  Available from Lazada for 4,590 baht https://www.lazada.co.th/products/morries-breadmaker-19-in-1-multifunctional-stainless-steel-i3370876-s4106230.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.2.456e4c05Z6tBUU&search=1. 

For sale for 2500 baht including  shipping to anywhere in Thailand. Pm me if interested.

I also have a commercial meat slicer with a 12" blade with a bul=ilt in sharpener.  I've seen them for 300000 baht in Makro and a scaled down version for as low as 105000 on Lazada.  I'd take 5000 baht for it but don't know how I would ship it as it's bulky and very heavy.

I’ve just remembered that Kenny202 was looking for a meat slicer last year. 

46 minutes ago, wayned said:

I also have a commercial meat slicer with a 12" blade with a bul=ilt in sharpener.  I've seen them for 300000 baht in Makro and a scaled down version for as low as 105000 on Lazada.  I'd take 5000 baht for it but don't know how I would ship it as it's bulky and very heavy.

10 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

I’ve just remembered that Kenny202 was looking for a meat slicer last year. 

Thanks.  I already had an inquiry about the meat slicer including picing it up.  If it doesnt pan out I'll PM Kenny202.

I sent you a PM with some pictures and my Bangkok bank details.  I'll take the bread machine to Kerry and have them opack and ship it as soon as the 2500 baht is transferred to my account.  The ball's in your court.

1 hour ago, wayned said:

I sent you a PM with some pictures and my Bangkok bank details.  I'll take the bread machine to Kerry and have them opack and ship it as soon as the 2500 baht is transferred to my account.  The ball's in your court.

Just been to the Bank. It was rammed after the holiday. Fifty waiting in front. I was there for 20 minutes and 3 people got served. Gave up and will be first in the queue tomorrow. Will PM you with details when I get back from the bank.

5 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

Just been to the Bank. It was rammed after the holiday. Fifty waiting in front. I was there for 20 minutes and 3 people got served. Gave up and will be first in the queue tomorrow. Will PM you with details when I get back from the bank.

Get the phone banking app and never look back.

Or ATM transfer.

• Like 1

I understand!  I only go in the bank once a month to transfer my pension payment to a usable account which has to be done in person.  Everything else is done via the internet.

What's going on?  I see that the 2500 baht has been transferred to my account, but I have not received a PM with your Name, address and telephone number so that I can ship it to you.  The telephone number so that Kerry can contact you before delivery, the address is obvious!

Edited by wayned

7 hours ago, wayned said:

What's going on?  I see that the 2500 baht has been transferred to my account, but I have not received a PM with your Name, address and telephone number so that I can ship it to you.  The telephone number so that Kerry can contact you before delivery, the address is obvious!

I Sent a PM yesterday. Have resent as you did’nt get it.

Still didn't get it something must be wrong as I have been receiving PM's from Crossy all morning.  Send me an email to <contact made so email removed> 

Edited by Crossy

29 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Yeah, so it seems. Apart from moaning to tech support there's not a lot I can do I'm afraid.

When Mods moan doesn't that get a higher priority than a peon's moan?

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

Bread maker delivered and baked my first loaf. Turned out good. 
i can’t find how to programme the fruit and nut dispenser however.

Any ideas. 

I opens on it's own at the correct time in the bread cycle.

Sounds like someone hitting the metal with a hammer, bang, bang, bang.