Video: After Anutin's rant: Foreigners arriving on Koh Phi Phi - some in masks some without

webfact

So ! feeling the way that they do, did the Government stop these Tourists from landing on Koh Phi Phi. ? Were they assessed as being a health risk ? Were they asked to wear ( and were given ) face masks to use ?.

You can bet your Plums non of this happened because the Thais forgot to do it in the rush to Gouge money out of these people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As long these masks are only good for the help with the very bad pollution i only wear it in cities like Bangkok or Pattaya! SURE not to prevent not to catch up the virus as this don't help! And an idiot of a thai health minister has to learn from the tourists whom he want to kick out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rhyddid said:

We left Phuket Sunday, no hand gel everywhere, me as several Thai and Foreigners not wearing a mask.

The only hand gel i found was at Thai Lounge entrance.

Immigration require to place our hands on dirty fingerprint scan machine, often no hand gel available, who is more dangerous the virus or arrogant incompetence ?  

You were leaving. Someone else's problem.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:15 AM, webfact said:

He even suggested that "farang" should be thrown out for not wearing masks.

I was at the local Big C today.  95%+ Thai people were not wearing masks.  So Anutin.  Are you going to kick them all out of the country too?  Or just stand by your racist tirade and kick out farangs whom you so obviously hate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1