Where did Panasonic go to please?

15 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

I am looking for some a/c remotes.

I bought the last one off Lazada, AC repair guy quoted 1,200 (obviously genuine), but found an identical one for 300 on Lazada...it's been working fine for the last few months.

https://www.lazada.co.th/shop-air-conditioner-parts-accessories/?q=ac+remote&from=suggest_normal

On 2/14/2020 at 12:23 PM, Neilly said:

I bought the last one off Lazada, AC repair guy quoted 1,200 (obviously genuine), but found an identical one for 300 on Lazada...it's been working fine for the last few months.

https://www.lazada.co.th/shop-air-conditioner-parts-accessories/?q=ac+remote&from=suggest_normal

Thank you for that suggestion Neilly. I will give it a go.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:59 AM, Tropicalevo said:

Thank you for that suggestion Neilly. I will give it a go.

If you're stuck you might find what you're looking for in the new bric-a-brac section that has taken over a huge part of the left hand side of Tesco Lamai. I believe it's the same company as the one near Home Pro but in Lamai you can actually swing a cat ????

On 2/21/2020 at 10:10 AM, evadgib said:

If you're stuck you might find what you're looking for in the new bric-a-brac section that has taken over a huge part of the left hand side of Tesco Lamai. I believe it's the same company as the one near Home Pro but in Lamai you can actually swing a cat ????

Thank you sir. When I have a free morning, I will saunter down there and have a look.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:04 PM, Tropicalevo said:

It is a TV this time, but I used to buy a/c and TV remotes etc there as well. I am looking for some a/c remotes. Carrier, LG etc I usually try and carry spares for the villas but they have all been used now.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:04 PM, madmen said:

Most new phones have infra red 

Just download an app and use your phone as a remote. Most established brands are well supported 

Hmmm....can see that working out well every time a guest wants to adjust their A/C or TV

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 6:04 AM, Tropicalevo said:

It is a TV this time...

I have a four year old Panasonic TH-50A410T TV that decided to give up after suffering from Samui power supply – actually via an UPS, so might not be the power supply – and it's not worth repairing it; I remember that I was quoted more for repair of its Samsung predecessor than I could buy a new bigger Panasonic for, so I bought a bigger online TV for much less than I paid for the Panasonic. The remote is in excellent mint working condition. It's same remote for 32", 42", and 50", but the remote leaves the house together with the TV; however both are free from debt. Interested?

IMG_9689w500.thumb.jpg.6f2bec98c0c956cf1c48b7ca4aefc4c8.jpg