UK plans to introduce border controls on EU goods after post-Brexit transition

webfact

3 hours ago, Logosone said:

Did you read the fine print?

"EU citizens and other non-visa nationals will not require a visa to enter the UK when visiting the UK for up to 6 months."

This will stop Romanians coming into Britain how exactly?

Ah that's right, Romanians are known to be so law abiding they will of course leave after 6 months because it's against the law.

Brexiteers solved the immigration problem clearly very well.

Smiley.png

Jobs,accommodation,financial transactions voided,starved out   Boris without stating it's going for a hard border,and the irish will feel like lepers in UK,especially now the IRA are entering govt.

Muslim leader already in discussion with pensions minister in UK, probably pension credits and their supposed unfairness of it ,parallel with Universal Credit that they fought for many a year for exemption...walk into Speakers Corner in London,banner proclaiming  I luv PC,   lucky to not get the head chopped off

This is what Germany is heading for,taking in the BBCs programme " somethings rotten in Denmark" their govt appears to be doing all the right moves, as for paying tax, have you any credible evidence any of the arrivals in Germany ares  paying any tax,let alone has a job 

Thank You   Blessed is our Boris  ,all the right moves,he can spend spend spend   and spend more,if that gets your goat up..tough

28 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Not quite so,  taking into account  (above) universal credit,..tax credits,housing benefit any and all that are attached to a pitiful wage.  Boris has the number he wants shut of 3.6 million,that are known to be from EU.   Cut off point January next year.

Love those channel 4/5 programmes  ""Cant pay,we take it away"  The Border Force programme too   seems its a never ending conveyor belt  same-same people getting slung out, up a notch or three coming up,snitches to the fore,..and those fines imposed for illegals, Landlords too   WOW

As earlier Denmark has right approach,even for eu (they will be next out of it)  immigrant ghettos flattened.

The authors of these reports have little credence,just pieces offered to likes of The Telegraph,..but I did notice left before retirement,now this is interesting  as Pension Credit raises its ugly head for them

Now the 25 thousand pounds required to stay in UK will have the desired effect, no 25 grand,no visa  lol

Edited by izod10
  • Like 1

Denmark is not even a real country, a toy country more like, without any lessons for real countries. Frankly the level of xenophobia in Denmark is disgusting. Hopefully Denmark does get the hell out as well, it is the most disposable country in the EU, nobody needs it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

Denmark is not even a real country, a toy country more like, without any lessons for real countries. Frankly the level of xenophobia in Denmark is disgusting. Hopefully Denmark does get the hell out as well, it is the most disposable country in the EU, nobody needs it.

No No NO    you are racist        can you spare a dime or three for a asylum seeker?  25 grands worth   lol

I''m actually shocked how lenient the new UK immigration rules are, after all the Brexit rhetoric. These new rules won't stop any Romanians or Poles coming in, will they?

To sell this as 'control of borders' is some chutzpah.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

You come up once more with the same phony claim as before. You are trolling again.

"Calls to offer a unilateral guarantee to EU nationals and indeed the House of Lords amendment to the Article 50 Bill only scratch the surface of the issues involved. They also ignore the fact that approximately 85% of the 3.6 million EU citizens now in the UK will have been in the UK for at least five years by the time that the UK leaves the EU and that very large numbers will already acquired the right to permanent residence by then."

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/405/the-rights-of-eu-nationals-in-the-uk-post-brexit

3.6 are going. No matter what amendments were stated, even one case individual here for 40 years,now appealing  against notice to quit   Hol   now that is something else Baroness Flather was tabled a FoI request,   how many muslim immigrant households receive any form of welfare ,answer 85%.  Well published approx 7 years ago,now no evidence,even request from her ,she will not answer that q. Cover up after cover up,but the evidence is there just what is read re crime,esp London.. Bradford,Blackburn hell holes.   Universal Credit is a marvellous leveller,religious duty,apparrel,language,no work ,no pay with PC to follow,why get shut? let them suffer

Getting slung out is one thing ,cutting any means of survival is another,hell they will be pouring out,no work ,no pay ,no housing,no nothing

Edited by izod10

7 hours ago, candide said:

Complete BS

Now this would be nice,Boris now hell bent on his version of the future.. WTO  Mayhem in France, major rioting there too,ports blockaded,UKs deficit with eu wiped at a stroke,internal strife in eu at French blockade allowing imports into UK from other eu countries,just gets better.

Leftie bleeding hearts in Greece, bleating at middle- eastern asylum-seekers bleeding hearts (is it 5 now)?  seems eu falling apart at a pace

Just as long as UKs fisheries protection  fleet is getting beefed up for the froggies,hell the UK could sail its 2 aircraft carriers up and down the North Sea ,F35s shooting up the froggies

Uks ex-pats Spain in for a torrid time,reciprocal agreements terminated  ,Hol's amendments binned, UK and Denmark sign up to everlasting friendship pact,just gets better

Boris needs to get ahead with trade talks with US,eu's are finished Boris playing for time until his closing statement (June expected) WTO now prime objective.  Berlin wall now separates N&S Ireland,but for Boris just wants to concentrate irash minds at border poll,re-unification in the next fortnight or so

Yes the future is bright GBP down  a fair bit,but expected,no matter, half the population dead through 19 virus

35 minutes ago, evadgib said:

You 'far-right' & 'racist' anyone whose view differs from your own simply because you're still sulking over the Brexit result, yet in separate threads have stated clearly that you regularly indulge in the sort of behavior for which patters is renowned. If I'm racist simply for holding views you don't like where does this admitted 'regular exploitation of the vulnerable' leave you?

Taking to the moral high ground & dishing out sermons requires a much sharper memory. Yours is mince.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Democrats

"The English Democrats is a right-wing to far-right, English nationalist political party active in England. A minor party, it has no elected representatives at any level of UK government."

English Democrats, a.k.a Robin Tilbrook. Far right nationalists with many ex National Front members.

You have quoted him/them many times.

Maybe its better if you let izod10 do your talking for you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

"The English Democrats is a right-wing to far-right, English nationalist political party active in England. A minor party, it has no elected representatives at any level of UK government."

English Democrats, a.k.a Robin Tilbrook. Far right nationalists with many ex National Front members.

Says a man who uses a quote from Adolf Hitler, you just couldn't make this up.????????????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Says a man who uses a quote from Adolf Hitler, you just couldn't make this up.????????????

But you just did. I referred to Dominic Cummings using a quote from Adolf Hitler. Maybe you too should let izod10 do your talking for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

More off topic ranting? The ED are an official party recognised by the Electoral Commission & Tilbrook is a qualified solicitor. The rest is nothing more than your own biased opinion serving to deflect attention away from the jaw-dropping own goal exposing your hypocrisy

Edited by evadgib

28 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

But you just did. I referred to Dominic Cummings using a quote from Adolf Hitler. Maybe you too should let izod10 do your talking for you.

I am now quoting Danny Carlton who was quoting Vogie who was quoting Dominic Cummings who was quoting Adolf Hitler .

Anyone know what the actual thing that he said was ?

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

More off topic ranting? The ED are an official party recognised by the Electoral Commission & Tilbrook is a qualified solicitor. The rest is nothing more than your own biased opinion serving to deflect attention away from the jaw-dropping own goal exposing your hypocrisy

Not my "biased opinion" a quote from Wikipedia.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

I am now quoting Danny Carlton who was quoting Vogie who was quoting Dominic Cummings who was quoting Adolf Hitler .

Anyone know what the actual thing that he said was ?

Better to quote izod10, he makes more sense than you 555

45 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Ah Wiki, the great facilitator of invalid entries.

26 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Something routinely 'rhubarbed' in the other direction.

Where does your hypocrisy end?

Funny how wiki is invalid unless you quote it yourselves. Now that does fit the definition of hipocricy.

Oh, and I'm sure that Robin Tilbrook and the English Democrats are a much more reliable source. 555

Take my advice, stick to quoting izod10, makes more sense than either of you, particularly when he's had a serious session in Spoonies. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Funny how wiki is invalid unless you quote it yourselves. Now that does fit the definition of hipocricy.

Oh, and I'm sure that Robin Tilbrook and the English Democrats are a much more reliable source. 555

Take my advice, stick to quoting izod10, makes more sense than either of you, particularly when he's had a serious session in Spoonies. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Take you advice? Sooner listen to Diane Abbot. ????

10 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Oh Danny Danny. 
You seem to think that if wiki says something is right-wing to far-right then it’s a bit naughty. Whereas we all know that the problem lies with lefty liberalism. 

I’ll wear my right wing nationalist badge with pride thank you. I always like labels from soppy lefty apologists. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1