Oops! "Person of influence" among four in custody after botched temple abduction

webfact

20 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Just about the worst 'Getaway' i've ever seen...useless Plonkers !

That was my first thought... not the best vehicle type (sliding door people carrier better)... and the guys swinging their arms around weren't even looking in the direction they were pointing. No attempt at disguise. Whoever hired them perhaps didn't do a rehearsal to see how (in)effective they were.

12 hours ago, Thunder26 said:
15 hours ago, ChipButty said:

This place is going down the pan have we not seen enough violence?? this week

That's exactly what I was saying, but been criticized for saying that. The violence is getting out of control and it happens way too often. People are just going mental for whatever reasons they have. It's a sad state of matters.

The violence has always been there.  The difference is the proliferation of dash cams, CCTV and online video channels.

Not necessarily a bad thing if even "influential volunteers" can't buy or intimidate themselves out of trouble because the evidence is so in your face.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 9:56 AM, LivinLOS said:

what does that even mean ?? 

Volunteer what is kind of essential to make any sense of that no ??

"four men are in custody one of whom is said to be an influential former volunteer official" means "three men were charged."

• Haha 1