BANGKOK
webfact

Klobuchar surge in New Hampshire could reshuffle Democratic White House race

15 hours ago, alex8912 said:

I love all posters saying things like:

”She’s brilliant “ “She’s my favorite candidate from the beginning” on and on and on!! 
There are no cults in the USA regarding any candidate. Get your poisoned minds and repetitious behavior in check. The average person in the USA likes qualities usually in at least 2 candidates. 
Sanders will most likely be the candidate to potentially beat Trump, especially if the under 30’s come out and vote more. EVERYBODY loves free stuff!! It’s just simply true. The over 60’s will like not having to chip in for their children’s and grandchildren’s school loans and medical care as well. 
Now getting back to Amy quotes lol . How about this TRUE fact: 

“She did not know who the President of Mexico is!!” Yes America shares borders with just two countries and Amy doesn’t even know the name of the President of our neighbor with over 130 million people is!  We have a massive trade program with Mexico and she does not know this!! Stupid! 
If you can get off CNN and MSNBC ( who’s followers maybe are a cult), you might know this fact. I don’t open links here so I won’t post one. Use google and see Amy’s interview with telemundo. You think she would have used google herself before sitting down with Telemundo! 

well it doesnt bother some that trump got the state that won the superbowl wrong.

Shes not running for ofgice in mexico. If thats the worse thing she does shes miles ahead.

Edited by Sujo
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Sujo said:

well it doesnt bother some that trump got the state that won the superbowl wrong.

Shes not running for ofgice in mexico. If thats the worse thing she does shes miles ahead.

Agreed but it won't help her in heavily Latino Nevada. One thing you can be sure of -- she knows NOW!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Bernie and the myth of the magic of turnout.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/no-radical-policies-wont-drive-election-winning-turnout/2020/02/14/07a0b602-4e97-11ea-b721-9f4cdc90bc1c_story.html

No, radical policies won’t drive election-winning turnout

Despite what Sanders says, Democrats still have to persuade voters in the middle.

No myth is stronger in progressive circles than the magical, wonderworking powers of voter turnout. It’s become a sort of pixie dust that you sprinkle over your strenuously progressive positions to ward off any suggestion that they might turn off voters.

• Like 2

A reported troll post with a number of inaccuracies has been removed.

6 hours ago, Sujo said:

Yah comparing apples and kangaroos. You are are huge denier if you think she should NOT know who the President of Mexico is. I was embarrassed for her watching her. This thread has ZERO to do with Trump and there is a Kansas City Kansas and Missouri. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sirineou said:

Not being able to recall the name of someone is a lot different than not knowing who they are. I am sure that when  she needed to know his name she could ask an aid. 

She should have just replied that guy who speaks Spanish. Yeah, I know him.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Also famous television personality Katie Couric says following that  -- Trump is dying to run against Bernie.

Listen up, folks!  Even Katie Couric can read the writing on the wall!

A post with unattributed content has been removed as well as the replies.  Please include a link to the source of information when posting. 

Off topic posts and replies about the Kavanaugh hearing have been removed. 

For your consideration, obviously Amy is in the lane that feels Bernie is too far left to beat 45. Amy's lane is crowded. Bernie's isn't. 

An interesting quote from a leading voice that putting up someone from the far left is a gift to 45, and also not to get overly bogged down on small differences over policies -- JAMES CARVILLE. 

If you don't win, you have nothing.
I think that Trumpism is the most odious and dangerous thing this country has faced since the fall of communism. The only thing between the United States and the Abyss is the democratic party.

James Carville

on The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth

Season 5, Episode 4 

Edited by Jingthing

On 2/14/2020 at 7:28 AM, Jingthing said:

-- beating 45 and making sure he actually leaves office if he loses. Whether that be with Klobuchar, Bloomberg, or fill in the blank, any other outcome would be tragic. 

Are you making the argument that if 45 is beaten he will refuse to leave office?  That he will somehow refuse to accept the election results and continue as President?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Yes that is a real risk. Anyone that has watched his behavior and speech would realize that by now. If he leaves office he's subject to indictment and prison. 

In essence you are suggesting that he would be staging a political coup, disregarding the US Constitution, and declaring himself the leader of the country with no end in sight.  Would the US Marshals and FBI allow this to happen and follow his directives?  In Thailand, yes this could very well happen.  Trump taking a play out of the Thailand political playbook?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

In essence you are suggesting that he would be staging a political coup, disregarding the US Constitution, and declaring himself the leader of the country with no end in sight.  Would the US Marshals and FBI allow this to happen and follow his directives?  In Thailand, yes this could very well happen.  Trump taking a play out of the Thailand political playbook?

There is a good chance he will try.  I don't think he has surrounded himself with enough people who put loyalty to Trump over loyalty to the US Constitution and rule of law, but he is trying.  If he's given four more years he may succeed.