Aspent m 81mg

mrmicbkktxl

I assume you mean similar as aspirin ? If so I bought some similar  ...Cardiprin 100mg 30 tablets .At Pharmacy at Tesco lotus South (is before you enter the buying area, I like there because A.C always on inside , needed for some med's...)

I use that to take few days before long flight as is anti thrombosis working as side effect 

20 minutes ago, david555 said:

I assume you mean similar as aspirin ? If so I bought some similar  ...Cardiprin 100mg 30 tablets .At Pharmacy at Tesco lotus South (is before you enter the buying area, I like there because A.C always on inside , needed for some med's...)

I use that to take few days before long flight as is anti thrombosis working as side effect 

Well I ran out of Aspirin 81mg.I use them as blood thinners on daily basis so I need a bit more than tabs.How much are you paying for 30 tabs?

2 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Good to know.I asked them for Aspirin,but they don't know it or don't want to give it.After 5 min. google ,aspent came up

30bht for 60 tablets at most pharmacies.

Show them this photo .......... 'ah-sa-pet' is probably how they mispronounce the name.

asapent.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Well I ran out of Aspirin 81mg.I use them as blood thinners on daily basis so I need a bit more than tabs.How much are you paying for 30 tabs?

Not sure any more but sure not more than max 200 baht )think it was in between of 100/200, if other I would have walked  looking further as I asked for aspirin and that does not cost much .

Yes it is normally meant as a light BP reducer and blood thinner , hence anti thrombosis, correct composition is 100mg aspirin & 45 glycine  

• Like 1

I never bought it online - I got it first from the private hospital, the doctor directed me to a pharmacy in Sukumvit 71 (saved a ton of cash buying the Brilinta pills to go with them).

Very cheap - I'd just go to the pharmacy instead of searching online.

bought a bottle of 1000 81mg Aspent tabs from the local district hospital outpatient clinic...cheap...use as a blood thinner with other BP meds...identical as post #6...

had to get approval from the doc for the amount...but she knows me and my daily meds...

Edited by tutsiwarrior