F1 2020-2022 Seasons

Mosha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 8:30 AM, NE1 said:

This guy has come out on Twitter , he says he knows Hamilton from their younger days.

1842471951_Screenshot2020-07-21at08_29_19.thumb.png.8ee6a7f6797d0f0d2b7612f0a80839e5.png

Total BS.  His Dad worked several jobs, for several years to keep him racing and a council estate in Stevenage was no place for a mixed race kid. He got what he got from pure talent.  I just dont understand this anti Lewis rhetoric.  Jealousy I guess. 

Edited by Pilotman
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 10:01 AM, Pilotman said:

Both

And bad luck for Ferrari when the FIA told them What you are doing with your power unit Is not within the rules... So much slower this year!

Edited by PFMills
  • Like 1

One has to smile. Who coined Mercedes party mode! 

Have they pulled a fast one over the FIA and the other teams?

if Ferrari would’ve had this so-called party mode, Would the FIA have made any changes.

it could be a very interesting race this afternoon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAS21 said:

One has to smile. Who coined Mercedes party mode! 

Have they pulled a fast one over the FIA and the other teams?

if Ferrari would’ve had this so-called party mode, Would the FIA have made any changes.

it could be a very interesting race this afternoon.

I will take issue with you there.  It will be a rather boring race.  Lewis will win, end of. Bottas second and take any one from 4 to be third, my vote is on Sainz , but there will be nothing exciting about it. 

On 8/3/2020 at 10:29 AM, pineapple01 said:

Tiger Woods lives in the U.S, pays tax, plays Golf, big money, keeps trap shut.!. Lewis use Him as a Role Model and live where you were born with your hi tax payments helping to fund a better life for people you care so much about.

Haha that made me laugh.  Tiger Woods is a pretend African American, no moral values, no social conscience, or interest and not even a top rank golfer anymore. Lewis runs rings around him, as a sportsman and a human being.  

• Sad 1

On 5/12/2020 at 6:46 AM, cornishcarlos said:

Not really a surprise, after Charles got his extended contract signed.... 

The writing was on the wall last season, Vettel doesn't do well when he has competition.

No problem when he is out front in a dominant car but can't handle any close racing or pressure.

I never rated the guy, he was just lucky to hit Red Bull at the right time and with a journeyman as a driving partner. 

11 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I will take issue with you there.  It will be a rather boring race.  Lewis will win, end of. Bottas second and take any one from 4 to be third, my vote is on Sainz , but there will be nothing exciting about it. 

The excitement should be behind the first two. Quite a shake up recently.

1 minute ago, JAS21 said:

The excitement should be behind the first two. Quite a shake up recently.

Yes, mid field should be good to watch, but Monza rarely produces good races, as it is just , near enough, a  high speed  oval.  Okay if you like US oval type racing,  but I find it boring. Give me a nice twisty track any time.   

23 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Haha that made me laugh.  Tiger Woods is a pretend African American, no moral values, no social conscience, or interest and not even a top rank golfer anymore. Lewis runs rings around him, as a sportsman and a human being.  

That black nonsense has put him off my Radar, no matter what.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, LennyW said:

Quite an eventful race LOl!!

After a couple of very ballsy overtaking moves, Alex gets his first podium, well done.

Alex Albon gets no congrates from me, while not his fault his mother is a scumbag and no doubt some of the money she fraudulently made has gone towards her sons career. 

Article here: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/reason-f1-star-alex-albons-21566798 

and more news about her defraud the public purse here: https://pattayatoday.net/thai-f1-driver-convicted-fraudster/

2 minutes ago, Patts said:

Alex Albon gets no congrates from me, while not his fault his mother is a scumbag and no doubt some of the money she fraudulently made has gone towards her sons career. 

Article here: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/reason-f1-star-alex-albons-21566798 

and more news about her defraud the public purse here: https://pattayatoday.net/thai-f1-driver-convicted-fraudster/

Which just highlights, a new generation can become successful off the profits off a previous generations crime.

While his mothers criminal exploits have little to do with Alex and his siblings, they have all clearly profited from the fraudulent behaviour of his money through better education and an abundance of opportunity. 

That doesn’t take anything away from his talents, he’s an excellent driver and a lovely F1 character - however, the dark cloud above his mothers past must be continually hanging over him. It has to be difficult to reconcile that. 

At least he has made the very most of the opportunities afforded to him.

2 hours ago, Patts said:

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Which just highlights, a new generation can become successful off the profits off a previous generations crime.

While his mothers criminal exploits have little to do with Alex and his siblings, they have all clearly profited from the fraudulent behaviour of his money through better education and an abundance of opportunity. 

That doesn’t take anything away from his talents, he’s an excellent driver and a lovely F1 character - however, the dark cloud above his mothers past must be continually hanging over him. It has to be difficult to reconcile that. 

At least he has made the very most of the opportunities afforded to him.

<deleted>, it's not his mam driving the car, a newbie uneducated comment i can understand, but you Richard..tut tut!