BANGKOK
Rimmer

‘Forgotten’ tourists enjoying Chinese-free Pattaya

9 minutes ago, Woolsgibb60 said:

I think u live in a dream world mate or u are just a total idiot thailand is dead mate

I prefer the Chinese to any shirtless <deleted> from * (insert your origin) 😏

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SiSePuede419 said:

That's part of their scam.  I booked a cheap guesthouse in Laos a few years ago and Agoda told me "hurry up there's only one room left".

All these tourists must have cancelled or not shown up because upon arrival, we were the only ones staying there.

The place was disgusting and dirty and the owner ripped me off on weed. 

We quickly changed to a clean guest house WHICH WASN'T LISTED ON AGODA, that was actually cheaper and close to a great restaurant with both Lao and western food and a great chill vibe and extremely cheap weed and space cake 😜

Yes did u know it a scam to make u think if u dont book there be no room left they do at with airlines look next time when u book a flight only 2 or 3 available seat left it a con and agoda booking.com they are the worse and with them u never get what u pay for

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Deli said:

In fact, enjoyed an almost Chinese - free Phuket lat w-end. What a relief without them allover the place.

Please, keep it like this and if word spreads, also the Westerners will come back.

True, the kerbs at the side of the road are all clean, no pee running down the floors of the airport train, no food all over the tables and floors of any of the "all you can eat" buffets. :cheesy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I'm positive i bought those shoes for her.

Front, do you have a photo?

• Haha 1

An inflammatory post and replies have been removed

My guesthouse lowered the price by 40 baht, or a special coffe per day.  Well the rooms

are clean, bright, and a decent size, so I should be happy. 

Geezer

• Like 1

Even though I would dispute the claim we have lower prices—having fewer Chinese hordes makes everything seem manageable.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Woolsgibb60 said:

I think u live in a dream world mate or u are just a total idiot thailand is dead mate u should read how dead it is or u cant  read I live in bkk and its dead ok why are Thais complaining about no tourist and why thai business sending people home because no work but there again u know how strong tourist because u are a expert because u are a know all so what is your perdition couple million in the  next couple of week and  thai still strong for tourist clown

Yes, in the ghetto where you live, there are more rats than humans. But I took a drive along beach road last night all the way to WS. While not exactly heaving, there were quite a fair few people around. Business seem to be looking good for those bars and restaurants with the right product. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Yes, in the ghetto where you live, there are more rats than humans. But I took a drive along beach road last night all the way to WS. While not exactly heaving, there were quite a fair few people around. Business seem to be looking good for those bars and restaurants with the right product. 

I agree. I was out on LK Metro and Walking St last night and things were ticking over very nicely. Not missing the Chinese at all. 

@Woolsgibb60 dont judge the whole of the Thai tourism by that s**thole you live in called Bangkok. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1