BANGKOK
webfact

Not just Chinese travellers staying away as virus shakes Thai tourism

21 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Scientists say the pangolin endangered by Chinese smuggling passed the coronavirus to humans

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/m/c8d7bef0-6fc4-3bd0-9dd4-e5fb35ee7db2/scientists-say-the-pangolin.html

3f32bd28f9be11444c36308d8fb0a82f.jpg

Well hopefully that will get through in China and the poor creatures might be left alone.

Needs big headlines on social media.

Eating tigers willies shrinks your willie.

Eating bats will cause you to die in pain just after your willie drops off.

Eating pangolin will shrink your goolies and then your willie will drop off.

The people who tell you all the above is not true are only saying it's not true because their willies have dropped off and they want yours to drop off as well.

Spread the gospel on eating wild life and willies dropping off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/14/2020 at 4:45 PM, Tony125 said:

For your information:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/can-the-coronavirus-be-spread-through-the-air

Q: CAN THE VIRUS BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE AIR AND WILL I CATCH IT FROM BREATHING IT IN EVEN IF THE DROPLETS HAVE EVAPORATED?

A: There is currently no strong evidence to support the claim that the virus can be transmitted through the air.

It is believed to be spread mainly through droplets, such as from the mucus or saliva of an infected person who sneezes or coughs.

Infectious diseases expert Leong Hoe Nam said the virus is likely to die when the droplets dry up.

Experts say if the virus could really survive even after the droplets carrying it have dried up, it would have spread through the air as dust particles and potentially infected 10 times more people, which is not the case.

Last week, a Shanghai official, Mr Zeng Qun, said the virus could spread through aerosol transmission, or the mixing of the virus with airborne liquid droplets.

*** Therefore the masks can prevent those who have it from spreading it thru coughs/sneezing and somewhat protect others from being sprayed in face when the infected sneeze. Have seen nurses wearing masks and face shields-----face shields protect your eyes from getting sprayed ( droplets) by patients sneezing but would not protect from airborn virus. Washing hands or using alcohol to wipe them and surfaces sparyed on will also lessen the chance of infection. ***

I read or heard that it is airborne ( I don't remember exactly how or when I did ). If that's incorrect, apologies.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

reported post removed.

My wife usualy returns home each year about this time, Many are not going now, I would think many all over the world are doing the same thing.

Coronavirus deaths and infections spike outside China, worrying officials

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/coronavirus-deaths-and-infections-spike-outside-china-worrying-officials/ar-BB10iYqY?li=us')%26%24orderby%3d'displayPublishedDateTime'+desc

As Pandemic Looms, World’s Top Disease Fighter Engages Xi

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-pandemic-looms-worlds-top-disease-fighter-engages-xi/ar-BB10iQ6S?li=BBnb7Kz

Tedros needs the support of China’s all-powerful President Xi Jinping to increase on-the-ground access for the world’s best infectious disease experts. Xi, meanwhile, is facing public anger over his government’s handling of the crisis and has bristled at foreign criticism.

Edited by Tony125