Dodgy financial documents

So we're well on our way with our UK settlement visa application. Everything has been translated, wife TB test and A1 IELTS test done. We've got all accommodation and proof of relationship stuff sorted and ready, everything seemed to be going great but there's something that is a slight worry.

The Chinese company I work for have sent me a confirmation of employment and a tally of my last 6 months earnings (they don't issue payslips). These documents are signed but not stamped and sent via email. I've begged and pleaded with them to send me hand signed/stamped documents through the post but they've said that they can't do this, the documents they have sent me is the best they can do. I'm really worried about this as i realize it states in the rules that all employer/bank documents should be stamped and signed. The other slight worry i have is that my net salary is slightly different to my gross salary due to currency/transfer fees.

So my questions are;

1. Will the documents they have sent me be ok?

2. Will there be a problem with the difference between my net/gross salary figures?

I've also kept the email correspondence to hand regarding my requests for hand signed/stamped documents and the company basically saying they can't do it. I was wondering if it might be worth throwing this in with the application? But would I likely be highlighting an issue that the HO might just look past anyway?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice. This whole thing starting drive me a bit nuts now, i just want it all done asap.

Cheers

2 hours ago, rorybreaker83 said:

1. Will the documents they have sent me be ok?

2. Will there be a problem with the difference between my net/gross salary figures?

how long is a piece of string .....  it's the IO in control so submit and pray ..... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived