BANGKOK
webfact

Phuket tour bus operators’ crisis deepens amid virus fallout

Some experts are saying that the infection from the virus in China is more likely to be 4 to 5 times higher than what the Chinese government is saying which in affect could mean the death toll might be as high as 4,000 to 5,000 very scary if true .

Edited by keith101
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Weren't the Chinese supposed to be "FIT"s, where are all the "independents" now. Or could it be, gasp, that it was all still zero baht tours led remotely from China, now gone like an irrational fart into the Sahara of logic.

I am in the business there was or is some nice F.I.Ts from China well heeled educated folks they dont mind paying for a good quality product

However 99% is Zero Dollar stuff hence these people complaining of course they paid all their taxes in the good times.. if you look closely i imagine the bus companies are also chinese owned in some way!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

This would be a good time to hold driving tuition and have the bus drivers take appropriate tests e.g. driving test, road safety tests, drug tests anger management etc...........LOL

And to ensure the buses are in good enough condition to be on the road.....double check on the braking systems.

• Like 2

Noticeable that all the crappy old buses are off the road. Now only the slightly more modern Pegus buses on the road with Russians.

• Like 2

What exactly, apart from an obvious attempt to get free money, do they actually want somebody to do?

There are no tourists - there is a major world-wide problem. 

Use your brains - do something else.