Government considering extending Songkran holidays to lift economy

webfact

As it stands most Thai are into their necks ln debt, extending holidays will surely not work?

How about investing in people with uncorrupted education, community projects, adult education etc..?

Thai look at tourism too much for their income, but the way they treat foreigners is appauling, a country lead dictatorship, which it is lets be honest, hence figures down and to top it off, the virus issue, not forgetting very poor Thai education plus negative mind-set big headed egos, all go to show how weak Thailand really is.

Why would anyone want to live in such a lawless, racist, uneducated place is beyond me. I'm so happy that I do NOT!

Good idea.  Prolong the period of time where people from diverse regions of the global can get together in close proximity of each other and throw water containing bodily fluids and God knows what -- during a declared pandemic.  :thumbsup:

On 2/13/2020 at 2:51 PM, webfact said:

The relevant agencies are expected to propose to the meeting together with the economic stimulus measures such as "Eat, Shop, Spend campaign phase 4".

More like "Shop, Cough, Infect - campaign WuFlu phase 'Terminal'

Great idea! 

An extended holiday of being subjected to the cacophony of different "music" blasting from various speakers and an extra few days of dirty water being splashed on anybody who dares leave their home. Brilliant idea! That'll draw the tourists in by the millions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 4:26 PM, Cake Monster said:

The people just stand with their hands out for Gov,t money as soon as the going gets tough, and the weak Government gives in to appease them.

Truly pathetic

Sounds like a Bernie Sanders campaign slogan. ????