Testosterone Cream/Gel treatments

jctv1944

20 hours ago, jctv1944 said:

Does anybody have any experience with using or getting Testosterone Cream/Gel treatments?

No, I take drugs to get big. Lift naturally bro, takes longer to get big but your body will thank you many decades down the track.

12 hours ago, Thainess said:

Why on earth would you want to put that stuff on your body? It'll give you cancer (100% certain) but on the plus side, at least you'll have big muscles while you're undergoing cancer treatment.

Exactly. Stay off the juice people. You don't need to get as big as Arnie at the cost of your health.

• Like 1

First of all, gaining muscle mass is not the only reason for testosterone therapy.   I  used gel in the past but it became a bother to use daily and having to be careful that no one touches the area.  I have been on capsule injections for a while now.   They cost me about 8000 baht every 3 months which is approximately what you would pay for gel.  My results have been pretty good.

I started taking Androderm (brand) patches well over ten years ago because of low testosterone (in my 60s).  I credit it with considerably improving my strength, vitality, mood, and sexuality.  I take 8 mg a day (4 mg is recommended).  I have not noticed any negative side effects and would be hard pressed to give it up.