Virus shaving tourism in half, minister says

snoop1130

On 2/14/2020 at 1:19 PM, saengd said:

That's nonsense, think about it. The guy was doing a publicity stunt by handing out face masks in the street and some foreigners, coincidentally Europeans, rejected the offer and he got upset and mouthy. That rejection could have come from anyone, it just happened to come from some Europeans. Had that rejection come from an Australian, a South African, a Japanese or even a Chinese, his response would have been exactly the same. The guy doesn't hate western tourists, he hates anyone who rejects his offer in public of the free face masks he was offering, it could have been any nationality.

And I was thought that xenophobia was a misprint for a fear of Japanese Buddhist tourists. 555

On 2/14/2020 at 1:12 AM, saengd said:

Expats on Thaivisa Forum regularly threaten to leave Thailand for good for a variety of reason but very few ever do, their reasons include pollution, excessive heat, excessive drought, immigration rules, unsafe banks, dirty streets and beaches, a strong baht, military rule, traffic road deaths, the grass is greener in Cambodia, Vietnam, the PI and Malaysia, it's Wednesday, my mate said I should!

Leaving or suicide are both options...choose your exit strategy....or stay...your decision between you and your maker mate!

On 2/15/2020 at 12:11 AM, Ron jeremy said:

So China has closed its borders because of the virus, neighbouring countries, and western countries also, but Thailand is welcoming in the Chinese with open arms. Can't even comprehend this.

Because they said spending more is the international cure ... You must see that as a serious medical breakthrough “;0) cough cough

• Haha 1

Clearly a bigger issue than they claimed. But again then only country in the world that is more concerned about the lacking tourists than the corona virus. I guess the police doesn't get their shares nor the taxi drivers.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:04 PM, lovethai123 said:

There could have been a lot more if the British didn't rule us.  But that's not the point here. I am saying that thai I/o's are rude. They treat a frequent visiting indian very badly.

We left India, they whinged, we left Africa, they whinged, we’re leaving Europe, they’re whinging.

Get a life rest of the world.