Coconut milk exports off, blame the monkeys

snoop1130

On 2/14/2020 at 7:45 PM, PhilAtUbon said:

So if they are objecting to monkeys being used as part of the agricultural process, when will they stop importing vegatables from countries which use oxen, buffaloes etc to plough fields?

Lets ban lamb as well as farmers use dogs to heard them.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:49 AM, yokat said:

I don't know of anybody who refused to buy coconut milk because of it being harvested using a monkey, I don't think most people are even aware of it.

Could it be that once again another country does it better and/or cheaper than here ?

I believe you are right;
monkeys are an excellent scapegoat while the main reason is too strong baht ..

Some posts using trolling videos or trolling memes have been removed. 

Some posts with derogatory generalizations toward Thais have been removed as per this forum rule:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:45 PM, PhilAtUbon said:

So if they are objecting to monkeys being used as part of the agricultural process, when will they stop importing vegatables from countries which use oxen, buffaloes etc to plough fields?

It's not the using of monkeys that gets P.E.T.A.s knickers in a twist they claim that they use cruel methods to train them.