I personally feel the term deplorables is a more accurate description 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

I personally feel the term deplorables is a more accurate description 

Or perhaps un encumbered by truth facts science and the thought process lol

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, heybruce said:

Assumptions and generalizations---you mean like the assumption that everyone who opposes Trump, including Republicans who hold onto pre-2016 Republican positions, is a leftist?

That's both an assumption and generalization, one commonly made by Trump supporters. 

After making the leftist assumption the Trump supporters then go binary, assuming all people they define as leftist share the same position on all issues, and it is always the most leftist position imaginable. 

I will make a generalization about Trump supporters:  Trump supporters rarely rely on established print media sources that have spent many decades earning a reputation for credible reporting.  They generally prefer Fox News pundits and conspiracy theory websites. 

You mean that the "established" print media that is staffed by 90 percent democrats. Can you tell me when was the last time the nut endorsed a republican? You can't be this blind to not see the bias. 

4 minutes ago, Chiphigh said:

You mean that the "established" print media that is staffed by 90 percent democrats. Can you tell me when was the last time the nut endorsed a republican? You can't be this blind to not see the bias. 

Professional journalists tend to be highly educated, intelligent people of high moral standards.  So it makes sense that they wouldn't typically endorse Republicans.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Professional journalists tend to be highly educated, intelligent people of high moral standards.  So it makes sense that they wouldn't typically endorse Republicans.  

What a load of unfounded nonsense. The arrogance is not surprising unfortunately. This is precisely the attitude that the democrats have. 

The pseudo intellectual preening is hilarious. 

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

The Economist has endorsed 3 Republicans and 5 Democrats since 1980.  They couldn't bring themselves to endorse anyone in 1984 and 1988.  The 2004 election was something of a turning point for them, in a contest they described as "the incompetent or the incoherent" they endorsed John Kerry, and have endorsed Democrats ever since.

They will probably endorse a Democrat this year, but if it's Trump vs Sanders they may pass on the endorsement.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:08 AM, Tug said:

Or perhaps un encumbered by truth facts science and the thought process lol

Thanks for your contribution but no, it has to fit on a red hat