BANGKOK
webfact

Barr tells Trump to stop tweeting about Stone case; juror calls it 'appalling'

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Possibly the most nonsensical thing I have seen posted yet.

Yes and no. The Yes being about Criminal Justice matters.

Im sure we are all aware of the current furor regarding jurors in the case? The conviction will probably be reversed on appeal anyway, so why all the furore?

Is this another ‘Manafort’ moment?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Has Barr had an epiphany? Or is the reality it's a tactical response as he is concerned about his reputation damage by the New York Bar's criticism of his disregard for the Rule of Law as a trump sycophant.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/nyc-bar-association-condemns-barr-for-acting-in-concert-with-trump-to-protect-roger-ston

I think it takes longer than overnight to grow a pair. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Somtamnication said:

LOL. And the new AG will be....................?

Kelly Anne Conway! 

But the position requires senate confirmation so she would have to be acting. 

42 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

It's just Barr's way of saying, "Unlike Eric Holder, I am not the President's wingman."

But just like Holder remained Obama's wingman despite denying it, the same will apply to Barr. Just going through the same old motions of faux discomfort and covering ass as his predecessor Sessions the Recuser.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Post of the Year. Says all thats needed to be said about the hypocrisy of the media.

That’s weird oh well I don’t think Barr will go anywhere donald needs his tody but I’ll bet it’s gonna get frosty between the to for a few days donald can’t stand criticism lol he gonna get all winey and have a tantrum 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

That’s weird oh well I don’t think Barr will go anywhere donald needs his tody but I’ll bet it’s gonna get frosty between the to for a few days donald can’t stand criticism lol he gonna get all winey and have a tantrum 

Its spelled "toady".  No politician can stand critisism. Some spin it off. Trump has tantrums. Id rather a President pitch a hissy fit, then cooly and collectedly turn loose the power of government on his real or perceived enemies. We have see that before, yes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1