Barr tells Trump to stop tweeting about Stone case; juror calls it 'appalling'

webfact

For those with a desire to know what is factual, this "article" is full of holes.  It is so bloody distorted from the truth, that it is appalling.  Just do a little bit of investigating this case and you will know what the realities are.  In short order the truth will be revealed.  Stand by...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

I don't know US Law but the sentence for this guy got seems pretty high.

You get 3 times less for rape in the US that this dufus got for his machinations.

This Dufus has got anything yet. He has been found guity and is awaiting sentencing. The Prosecution have recommended a sentence to the court. The judge will then take that into consideration.

The Department of Justice, who is headed by a man who once wanted to be Trump's defense lawyer, has taken the highly irregular steps of intervening and changing he prosecutor's sentence recommendation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Good luck to all of us to remove this impeached president that acts as if he is above the law and thanks to a complicit senate, actually is. 

Yes he is... And now he knows it... And as a result, likely will be further emboldened to who knows what more kinds of presidential illegalities and abuses.

I've been meaning to say for some days now... literally at this point, Trump could walk into the halls of Congress and shoot someone dead with a gun while being broadcast live on C-SPAN, and the Republican Senate would find some way/reason to ignore it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Good luck to all of us to remove this impeached president that acts as if he is above the law and thanks to a complicit senate, actually is. 

Your very emotionally twisted into a knot. Life is too short, get on with your life 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Chiphigh said:

You constantly berate those who disagree with your opinions with condescending remarks. You can't have it both ways. 

As it sounds that you are saying that you refuse to desist from your off topic personalized attacks on me, the only rational response I can make to that is to say Goodbye. Have a good election season and may the worst man lose. Cheers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiphigh said:

This judge is the same one that slow walked the fast and furious trial so holder could avoid jail. 

The only tie I found between Judge Amy Jackson and the Fast and Furious case was this:

" A federal judge rejected Tuesday the Obama administration's claim of executive privilege to block a congressional committee from obtaining records relating to a bungled gun trafficking investigation. "

" The very information that the administration sought to deny investigators with the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform had been made public in 2012 by the Justice Department's inspector general's review of a Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives operation known as "Fast and Furious,'' U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson wrote in a 32-page opinion. "   https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/01/19/judge-fast-and-furious-atf/79012328/

I can see why Republicans would object to a Federal District Court Judge that overturns a claim of executive privilege; Trump lives behind a wall of executive privilege.  However I don't see how this she "slow walked" or did anything to impede the case.

• Confused 1

And in move possibly related to Trump's denunciations in the Stone case according to the new york times...

Andrew McCabe, Ex-F.B.I. Official, Will Not Be Charged in Lying Case

Andrew G. McCabe, the former deputy F.B.I. director and a frequent target of President Trump, will not face charges in an investigation into whether he lied to investigators about a media leak, his defense team said on Friday.

The decision by prosecutors in Washington ends a case that had left Mr. McCabe in legal limbo for nearly two years. It also appears to be a sign that Attorney General William P. Barr wants to show that the Justice Department is independent from Mr. Trump: The notification came a day after Mr. Barr publicly challenged the president to stop attacking law enforcement officials on Twitter and said the criticisms were making his job more difficult.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/14/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

They didn't charge McCabe on minor process stuff like lying....

because once you do that you usually get stuck on it. They're saving

him to account for the really criminal stuff he did. Patience young Jedi!

Same with Comey...they didn't pursue perjury charges, but someone 

is looking at his bigger crimes (politically motivated criminal leaking)

very carefully. "The arc of the moral universe is long but it bends towards

justice."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/us/politics/leak-investigation-james-comey.html

The same thing Trump supporters were saying about the Huber investigation and the Horowitz investigation. You know that a multitude of criminal indictments would ensue, including treason charges.

And I've heard reports the Jesus is coming back any day now. Which despite repeated failed predictions in the past, is a prophecy believers still cling to.

• Like 2