Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Johnson's meeting with Trump postponed until June - the Sun

Recommended Posts

If correct

This will coincide with the deadline for a formal request of the withdrawal agreement extension

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, winslowsjardine said:

Can I have it with chips?

 

sure can, enjoy;

 

image.png.4120ac08c5dc6779498b954490cf736d.pngimage.png.37b5a26e12cd823016e6606b73942510.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, winslowsjardine said:

Can I have it ( Enjoy your chlorine chicken ) with chips?

Yes, of course, GMO corn or GMO potato or ? ? Maybe together with some hormone fulled meat sausage ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A deadline which will signal to the Trump and the US negotiators exactly how long before the UK start begging for a trade deal.

lol; PONTIfact (not to be confused with a place in Yorkshire).

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Enjoy your chlorine chicken 😄

 

       Monsanto shares on the up .

        GE, food deal expected soon , in the new trade deal.

 

 

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, evadgib said:

lol; PONTIfact (not to be confused with a place in Yorkshire).

I suspect you are heading for that other Yorkshire must see ‘Wetwang’.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, legend49 said:

Trump had said Britain and the United States were now free to strike a "massive" new trade deal after Brexit.

 

He really is a clown, MASSIVE trade deal, LOL

Yes, ok. I have been to the UK, ten or so pounds would be massive to most of the populace.  I also seen a gross or so of UK people on the beach of Jomtien that ten pounds would be at the very least 'massive like' .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, legend49 said:

Trump had said Britain and the United States were now free to strike a "massive" new trade deal after Brexit.

 

He really is a clown, MASSIVE trade deal, LOL

So huge, the Donald hasn’t even gotten around to asking Congress for fast track authorization. 
 

Says a lot that little things like this aren’t being put in place. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, samran said:

So huge, the Donald hasn’t even gotten around to asking Congress for fast track authorization. 
 

Says a lot that little things like this aren’t being put in place. 

Larry Kudlow also expressed that the US EU deal would be easier to start than the US UK deal 

 

Edited by cleopatra2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brexit: Ministers refuse to release secret studies believed to show little gain from trade deals with US and Asia

 

Studies expected to show the UK will gain little from post-Brexit trade deals with the US and the big Asian economies are being suppressed by the government, The Independent can reveal.

 

Analyses were completed as long ago as 2017 into the probable impact on growth from agreements long hailed as the prize for leaving the EU, but ministers are refusing to release them.

 

One trade expert said he had little doubt they were being concealed because they would – like independent studies – reveal that significant damage from new trade barriers with the continent will far outweigh the gain from other deals.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-trade-deals-us-trump-asia-boris-johnson-eu-a9336331.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Brexit: Ministers refuse to release secret studies believed to show little gain from trade deals with US and Asia

 

Studies expected to show the UK will gain little from post-Brexit trade deals with the US and the big Asian economies are being suppressed by the government, The Independent can reveal.

 

Analyses were completed as long ago as 2017 into the probable impact on growth from agreements long hailed as the prize for leaving the EU, but ministers are refusing to release them.

 

One trade expert said he had little doubt they were being concealed because they would – like independent studies – reveal that significant damage from new trade barriers with the continent will far outweigh the gain from other deals.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-trade-deals-us-trump-asia-boris-johnson-eu-a9336331.html

 

"are being suppressed by the government, The Independent can reveal."

 

interesting wording on a Sunday morning . . .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...