BANGKOK
webfact

Gunman opens fire in central Bangkok

On 2/15/2020 at 5:27 AM, bobinkolat said:

True ''but'' this just does not happen here in Thailand, Europe USA etc but not here 2 incidents        in as many weeks  guy in Hungerford  many weeks, I can not believe it, being  brit I remember  gunman Michael Ryan went on the rampage in the small town of Hungerford. Sixteen people were killed and 15 more were seriously injured in what was the UK's worst mass shooting. Thirty years later, the events of that day are rarely discussed by those affected. It is known simply as 'The Tragedy'.

Good that you pointed out that mass shootings does not only happen in Thailand, or else no one would know thanks

why did you feel like writing that? No one here has said it only happens here, always in crime news there is some peopl just have to write "this happens everywhee" not only Thailand buhu, this is a page about Thailand, we are discussing crimes that occurred in Thailand.

I reckon it’s those Friday evening speeches and now we are starting to seeing the psychological effects of that finally emerging.😂

On 2/15/2020 at 5:30 AM, NanLaew said:

OMG! You're so lucky he didn't have a gun or he could've easily flipped and taken you out. Do you have amulets? Did you go buy a lottery ticket?

I think it's a shocking disgrace that peaceful civilians here are forbidden to wear kevlar. That would go so well with the tinfoil hats.

Bullet proof vest are illegal in Thailand