We want more cruise ships! More Europeans! Just one day but it's better than nothing

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Tourism operators in Koh Samui have called for the government to get more cruise ships to visit Thailand.

I'd have thought the health minister would have something to say about that.

Not perhaps without swearing though.

Edited by bluesofa
  • Like 1

Oh suddenly europeans are welcome!!! They were treated like unwanted foreigners and now Thailand is begging them to come and spend! But Thailand didn't anything to improve quality tourism. Just selling <deleted> that europeans don't need and want.

I force eurooean friends to visit other countries in  this world that offer wonderful beaches and make you feel welcome !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Why would you be taking a cruise at this time. Could spend a lot longer on your cruise, and in your cabin, than you anticipated.

I, myself, wonder if that extra days is being charged to some credit card unknowingly.  I feel sorry for those kept prisoner in thier cruise ships. I wonder if those in the FEMA camps get such a deal?

After Thailand refused to let the other cruise ship board, any future cruise ships will probably avoid Thailand because they worry that it could happen to them as well. Quite similar to when tourists are denied at the borders, report this, and other tourists decide to spend their holiday elsewhere because they are afraid to be denied entry as well.

Well done Thai government.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 10:45 AM, keith101 said:

And with a snap of the fingers more liners appear on the horizon LOL .

and a snap of the finger of the other hand, and they go to the neighbours ... CrOL

• Haha 1