Yellow "Commando" plugs and trailing sockets?

Crossy

23 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I need a pair of yellow (they have to be the yellow ones) Commando plug / trailing sockets. They're normally used for 110V tools.

Anyone seen them retail in/around BKK?

I didn’t look in that section on this visit but seem to remember seeing them in HardwareHouse last time I went there. A phone call may help.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I didn’t look in that section on this visit but seem to remember seeing them in HardwareHouse last time I went there. A phone call may help.

I shall get a Thai speaker to call, they only show the blue and red ones on the website.

I need them so there's no possibility that they will mate with anything else around the house.

8 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I shall get a Thai speaker to call, they only show the blue and red ones on the website.

I think that there are a lot of items they have in store that don’t show on the website.

If your need is not at all urgent I can pop a few in my bag when I come back from the UK though it will be a couple of months before that happens.

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I think that there are a lot of items they have in store that don’t show on the website.

Agreed, the nearest store is a bit far to visit on the off-chance.

No worries, I just need something about 16A that won't get accidentally plugged elsewhere, AliExpress is probably my friend.

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

Couple of Aussie plugs? Or more correctly Aussie plug and socket. 

They would work.

I ended up getting a pair of red 4-pin (3-phase + E) 16A, if we ever get 3-phase I'll have to change them.

8 hours ago, Metropolitian said:

Let me know. I looked for those too.

Wilco.

I ended up getting a pair of red 3P+E 16A beasties, same size as the yellow ones and sufficiently different from anything we already have, from MegaHome.

This chap and his associated trailing outlet.

41zJy51EgOL._AC_.jpg