Another No Limit Unlimited SIM question?

WorriedNoodle

I will be away from my fiber optic on the road for a month or two in April in Thailand and need a mobile SIM with unlimited no limit data. My current DTAC is offering 8mbps no limit unlimited for 200THB/w I think, but I understand there are deals for 10mbps no limit unlimited/month out there if buying a new SIM?

So question is why do I need a new SIM? Why cannot I just use my existing SIM for the convenience of keeping same phone# with these cheap 200THB/m deals?

Thanks.

What a silly question. Not sure why you even need to ask it, as it won't make any difference to the outcome anyway.

Perhaps direct it to the networks, not here.

If you want to keep the same number, port the SIM to another network or ask DTAC if they can apply it to an existing SIM.

The other option, if the SIM was registered before 1st of March last year, is to add a 90 day 10 Mbps unlimited pack for 1926 baht.

20 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

What a silly question. Not sure why you even need to ask it,

What a silly response.  It is an excellent idea to ask of one's peers who might have already done this, what the procedures and pitfalls might be or any alternative options. 

Just what these boards are for.

• Like 2

Just now, Patanawet said:

What a silly response.  It is an excellent idea to ask of one's peers who might have already done this, what the procedures and pitfalls might be or any alternative options. 

Just what these boards are for.

They didn't ask about alternative options. They asked this;

I understand there are deals for 10mbps no limit unlimited/month out there if buying a new SIM?

So question is why do I need a new SIM?

Because it's a new SIM promo.... It's a silly question.

They didn't ask for ways around it, but I provided them anyway.

What have you provided?

By the looks of it, absolutely nothing.

• Confused 1