BANGKOK
Rimmer

Old Pattaya dying off with elderly Europeans

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Phnom Penh.

OK, but I would pick Angeles City over PP.  Exchange rate is very good and lots of cute young girls.

AC is like a mini Pattaya with no beach. But, no tourist buses, Chinese, Russians , whatever seems to bother people.  

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If the local powers had any brains they'd send a recon mission to Orlando, this would be the best chance of survival for the largest brothel on the planet. Would also give the Soi 6 ladies to retrain as Snow White.

12 minutes ago, madmen said:

Tourists like the company of girls in a bar while sipping on beers and will fine a girl based on personality and looks something you can't get on an app where often the pic has several filters on it 

Can't see bar fines going anywhere any time soon and while apps are cheaper sex tourists are very cashed up and could care less about the extra costs 

And...... the girls in the bars all have phones - why pay the bar anything except for the drinks? I haven't for years. The bar gets a premium for her lady drinks - enough already!

If you can't work that one out, you deserve to pay 😉

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

If the local powers had any brains they'd send a recon mission to Orlando, this would be the best chance of survival for the largest brothel on the planet. Would also give the Soi 6 ladies to retrain as Snow White.

Well Pattaya is Disneyland for adults, after all 😎

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beggar said:

Look at this photo posted here on TV today. Not even old guys sitting there anymore. Only two Farang ladies. 

Bars.jpg

Lesbians? lol

Just now, bbi1 said:

Lesbians? lol

Are they wearing comfortable shoes?  🙄

1 hour ago, Beggar said:

Look at this photo posted here on TV today. Not even old guys sitting there anymore. Only two Farang ladies. 

Bars.jpg

Lost backpackers.  🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Same work, just different location. 

As I have said before, in the same way Thai girls "work" in Singapore, Korea, Japan, The UAE etc, to service locals, they will work in Vietnam to service tourists, because that's where the western tourist market is now heading. 

I had moved to Manila for a few months this past summer, and found many Thai ladies working not only in Manila but in Angeles City as well.  They get passports and travel to where the money is.  In the Philippines they like the Koreans, lots of money and little activity.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I had moved to Manila for a few months this past summer, and found many Thai ladies working not only in Manila but in Angeles City as well.  They get passports and travel to where the money is.  In the Philippines they like the Koreans, lots of money and little activity.

Exactly. 

There's no money for them in the Chinese tourist market, the Indian tourist market, the Russian tourism market, and the western tourist market is detouring Thailand.

The market is not coming to them, so they will go to the market.  Nothing new about this. There are many Thai hookers working abroad. 

• Like 1

'I come here for love' silly old sod has not leaned much in 30 years then 🙄

• Like 1