BANGKOK
Rimmer

Old Pattaya dying off with elderly Europeans

2 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

Nanaplaza et al. 

The old Nanaplaza Forum. I was a Mod there. More memories.

• Confused 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

I'm not convinced it was ever us exploiting them.

On both sides of course.

I made/make a point of digging a bit deeper, rather than indulging, so I got/get to see it from their side too.

It also led to one or two "falling in love". So there is/was genuine emotion to be found.

But likely not in App land. 

Now it's even "by the hour''.

7 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

On both sides of course.

I made/make a point of digging a bit deeper, rather than indulging, so I got/get to see it from their side too.

It also led to one or two "falling in love". So there is/was genuine emotion to be found.

But likely not in App land. 

Now it's even "by the hour''.

You can long time a freelancer off an app, and also pay for the week or month.  I am sure you know everything is negotiable in Thailand. 

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

So you would be unlikely to find Thai hookers in PI, Cambodia, Vietnam where prices are lower.

Sure, but the girl might get a higher turnover, so makes more money. 

Many are wasting their time sitting in a beer bar these days.  Just no takers.

Just now, Eindhoven said:

Did you see me write ten days anywhere?

I'm not here to answer your theoretical questions. I write only of actual experiences.

What if the 'sex tourist' took the same girl for ten days every time? Why not add that question?

The answer would be...it depends. It depends on what is in the heart.

'Pope' writes about love. I respect that.

Did you see me write having sex three times a day with supplements?  Not all sex tourists do that. 

Maybe she's  great <deleted>, and that's the cause of his "affection."  Maybe he's a good payer, and that's the cause of her affection.

If he had so much affection for her, why doesn't he get her a visa and take her home with him? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Did you see me write having sex three times a day with supplements?  Not all sex tourists do that. 

Maybe she's  great <deleted>, and that's the cause of his "affection."  Maybe he's a good payer, and that's the cause of her affection.

If he had so much affection for her, why doesn't he get her a visa and take her home with him? 

Your post is a bit silly. I expected more from you.

Yours is a made up scenario. Mine, actual events.

If you have some questions for 'Pope', perhaps you can track him down. I cannot answer for him.

1 hour ago, metempsychotic said:

None of you seem to get that the whole thing is dying. There are so many ways to meet women if sex if what you seek that sitting in a shabby bar buying lady drinks and listening to <deleted> music.

Yes 100% thats what I wanted when I was a tourist with wads of cash from a successful marketing company. I wanted 2 girls that were responsive and good fun. I wanted them based on personality as much as looks and I wanted them in my room right now!!! apps are ok for tight <deleted> tourists or the odd expat who doesn't care that she is 15 years older than her profile pic as long as they can save a few satang