meter removed

Farang two dot zero

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

First that comes to mind is that the debit card may have expired, or become inactive because it's not a chipped card, and it's been phased out because they're doing away with unchipped cards. 

Yes, entirely possible. I can't speak for other banks but even though they have my e-mail address and a messaging facility on their online banking page - Kasikorn never tell me when they are making changes or debiting my account with some charges or other.

• Like 1

No but it's a joke your answers I am abroad, my girlfriend returns to the condo and she finds that there is more electricity while my subscription for February has been charged but no consumption of electricity. Except last month there was indeed a consumption of electricity. I do not understand your off topic answers I am not talking about my bank account but because I no longer have my meter in the condominium!

Edited by Farang two dot zero

5 minutes ago, Farang two dot zero said:

No but it's a joke your answers I am abroad, my girlfriend returns to the condo and she finds that there is more electricity while my subscription for February has been charged but no consumption of electricity. Except last month there was indeed a consumption of electricity. I do not understand your off topic answers I am not talking about my bank account but because I no longer have my meter in the condominium!

What are you smoking. Your very first line says you have a direct debit. If that fails they will take your meter... Geez dude it ain't rocket science 

• Like 1

I suspect it is called a reconnection fee. If you have a Thai bank account you should be able to download the bank's App and pay any outstanding fees online.

You condo juristic person /manager should be able to sort it out.

Edited by VocalNeal

10 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

I suspect it is called a reconnection fee. If you have a Thai bank account you should be able to download the bank's App and pay any outstanding fees online.

You condo juristic person /manager should be able to sort it out.

My condo juristic person / manager has nothing to do with the payment of my electricity especially if the PEA took away the meter !

Wow quick answer from PEA:

Dear Mr.********

We check about your PEA  No.: 58*****. It is located on Moo **  H*****, Bang La Mung, Chon Buri, and the meter wasn't be cut. Could you please inform us you CA number ( it is on your electricity bill starting with 0200...) Thank you for contacting 1129 PEA Call Center.

Best Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------
ศูนย์บริการข้อมูลผู้ใช้ไฟฟ้า การไฟฟ้าส่วนภูมิภาค
PEA Contact Center 1129

7 minutes ago, Farang two dot zero said:

Because they took away the meter I guess !

Do I have a way to pay remotely because I am not in Thailand for now and they ask me to pay with PEA Shop !

Can you g/friend not pay? There is a PEA shop at Big C extra on Klang.

6 hours ago, Farang two dot zero said:

We check about your PEA  No.: 58*****. It is located on Moo **  H*****, Bang La Mung, Chon Buri, and the meter wasn't be cut.

For your information - yes its bad English but by 'wasn't be cut' they mean it has not been disconnected - well, not by them anyway ????

Edited by KhaoYai

6 hours ago, Farang two dot zero said:

My condo juristic person / manager has nothing to do with the payment of my electricity especially if the PEA took away the meter !

Maybe they disconnected the wrong meter.

They took my water meter once, after the bill had been paid. My gf shouted at them down the phone until they brought it back, no charge.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, madmen said:

What are you smoking. Your very first line says you have a direct debit. If that fails they will take your meter... Geez dude it ain't rocket science 

Yes, I wondering if the girlfriend has access to the account and as drained it, hence, "insufficient funds." 

No mention if the account balance is checked online. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 2:35 PM, BritManToo said:

Maybe they disconnected the wrong meter.

They took my water meter once, after the bill had been paid. My gf shouted at them down the phone until they brought it back, no charge.

No I have an invoice that was not paid for December and they could not make the monthly withdrawal from my account so removal of the meter...