Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Emboldened, Trump defends right to interfere in criminal cases

Recommended Posts

I'll ask the same of each poster here who continues with the false claims that Trump's tweet interfered, or attempted to interfere, with the DOJ on Roger Stone's behalf and how this constitutes, at worst, another impeachable offense.

 

What is the difference between what the libs/Dems are claiming as egregious behaviour on Trump's part and what Obama said on 60 Minutes to deflect calls for the criminal prosecution of Hillary?

 

I'll help by pointing out one difference:  Obama attempted to deflect calls for the criminal prosecution of Hillary while Trump's tweet was merely complaining about an obviously unjust sentence proposal of 7~9 years.  He did not attempt to get Stone's verdict overruled, just the severity of the sentence.

 

There simply is no way to justify the accusations against Trump when Obama went to even greater lengths to protect one of his own Democrats.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

no need to comment, not mixing apples and oranges.... you guys are specialists at that, not me, Trump telling DOJ to go easy on his friends has absolute;y nothing to do with Hilary's e-mails even if I agree that was wrong but it would be a complete different post

LOL.  Okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Putin’ attack on justice by pushing a narrative weakening faith in the rule of law as administered by the justice system in Russia and its being copied by Trump. 
 

Your example is illogical and has false equivalency. 

Illogical and false equivalency how?  Do try and explain rather than brushing it off without explanation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tippaporn said:

Proof, my man, proof.  Biased opinions based on what someone desperately wants to believe amounts to . . . zero.  Give us proof!

Every intelligence agency in the US government has put out reports, the special counsel gave very specific proof, charges were brought agains Russians, the House and Senate both wrote reports 😂 where have you been boy?

 

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/national/read-the-declassified-report-on-russian-interference-in-the-us-election/2433/

 

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf
 

if you need help reading, ask your phone.

 

this is two out of dozens 🙄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tippaporn said:

I'll ask the same of each poster here who continues with the false claims that Trump's tweet interfered, or attempted to interfere, with the DOJ on Roger Stone's behalf and how this constitutes, at worst, another impeachable offense.

 

What is the difference between what the libs/Dems are claiming as egregious behaviour on Trump's part and what Obama said on 60 Minutes to deflect calls for the criminal prosecution of Hillary?

 

I'll help by pointing out one difference:  Obama attempted to deflect calls for the criminal prosecution of Hillary while Trump's tweet was merely complaining about an obviously unjust sentence proposal of 7~9 years.  He did not attempt to get Stone's verdict overruled, just the severity of the sentence.

 

There simply is no way to justify the accusations against Trump when Obama went to even greater lengths to protect one of his own Democrats.

So you don't think Obama interefered. Do I understand well?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A number of posts have been removed where a poster has quoted himself with the same post multiple times.

Replies have generally been allowed to stand.

Continuing to post the same thing over and over is trolling, so kindly desist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

aren't you tired of all that conspiracy theory.....Republican senator found plenty of evidence, what else do you guys need....

New Senate Intelligence report shows “extensive” Russia 2016 election interference

It also notes that Russia targeted voting systems in all 50 states.

For the past two and a half years, the panel led by Chair Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC)

 

 

What does your above comment have to do with my post?  Remember what this topic is about?

 

Emboldened, Trump defends right to interfere in criminal cases

 

My post has nothing to do with proof of Russian interference and everything to do with this topic . . . the hypocrisy of the left to denounce Trump's tweet and accuse him of attempting to interfere with justice when Obama did no less and no one on the left seems to remember.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tippaporn said:

I'll ask the same of each poster here who continues with the false claims that Trump's tweet interfered, or attempted to interfere, with the DOJ on Roger Stone's behalf and how this constitutes, at worst, another impeachable offense.

 

What is the difference between what the libs/Dems are claiming as egregious behaviour on Trump's part and what Obama said on 60 Minutes to deflect calls for the criminal prosecution of Hillary?

 

I'll help by pointing out one difference:  Obama attempted to deflect calls for the criminal prosecution of Hillary while Trump's tweet was merely complaining about an obviously unjust sentence proposal of 7~9 years.  He did not attempt to get Stone's verdict overruled, just the severity of the sentence.

 

There simply is no way to justify the accusations against Trump when Obama went to even greater lengths to protect one of his own Democrats.

Then blame the spineless jelkyfish in the gop for doing nothing.

 

In the meantime stop deflecting with nonsense.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tippaporn said:

What does your above comment have to do with my post?  Remember what this topic is about?

 

Emboldened, Trump defends right to interfere in criminal cases

 

My post has nothing to do with proof of Russian interference and everything to do with this topic . . . the hypocrisy of the left to denounce Trump's tweet and accuse him of attempting to interfere with justice when Obama did no less and no one on the left seems to remember.

You posted asking for proof of russian interference.

Jeez now we have to tell trump supporters what they asked.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Redline said:

Every intelligence agency in the US government has put out reports, the special counsel gave very specific proof, charges were brought agains Russians, the House and Senate both wrote reports 😂 where have you been boy?

 

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/national/read-the-declassified-report-on-russian-interference-in-the-us-election/2433/

 

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf
 

if you need help reading, ask your phone.

 

this is two out of dozens 🙄

No proof has ever been provided by anyone.  They have only made claims.  "Trust us."  Blind faith.

 

How that Intelligence assessment was concluded is just another aspect of the entire sordid affair that is supposedly being looked into.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tippaporn said:

No proof has ever been provided by anyone.  They have only made claims.  "Trust us."  Blind faith.

 

How that Intelligence assessment was concluded is just another aspect of the entire sordid affair that is supposedly being looked into.

Show us proof the assessment was just another aspect of the entire sordid affair.

 

Show us proof it is a sordid affair.

 

If you dont believe the conclusion of every agency with letters and a republican controlled inquiry then there is not much more to say.

 

Congratulations on being first on my ignore list.  Btw, the earth isnt flat.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tippaporn said:

No proof has ever been provided by anyone.  They have only made claims.  "Trust us."  Blind faith.

 

How that Intelligence assessment was concluded is just another aspect of the entire sordid affair that is supposedly being looked into.

You and your deep state 👍🙄 Don’t waste your time with me, focus on the idiots

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tippaporn said:

Illogical and false equivalency how?  Do try and explain rather than brushing it off without explanation.

Thought it was self explanatory and not hard to distinguish if you just try. Hillary was not under indictment or sentencing like Stone nor did she confessed her guilt like Flynn. Most importantly, Obama didn’t had a pattern of obstructing justice like Trump. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...