Man City banned from European competition for two seasons by UEFA

57 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

EPL should strip them of all points won whilst rorting the salary cap.

No such rule or law associated with any salary cap was breached.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fun is being sucked out of the beautiful game by decisions like this.   I'm sending a full dossier on Bredbury to UEFA and demanding this be reversed so I can take the proper <deleted

No. Manchester City was owned by Thaksin Shinawattra until the FA rules he was an inappropriate person to own it. He had to sell, which he did to a member of the Abu Dhabi government for a large profi

EPL should strip them of all points won whilst rorting the salary cap.

Posted Images

STOP PRESS__Man City have just released a statement:....................... "We are determined to be in a European competition next season...even if we have to write the song ourselves" .........................:coffee1:

• Haha 1

If you want to read an excellent review of the legal battle - that's known in the public domain (I.e. from published legal documents) - then get a cup of tea and take your time to read the following 2 articles written by a lawyer (who is a blue I would add). If anybody finds anything similar please post it. 

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If you want to read an excellent review of the legal battle - that's known in the public domain (I.e. from published legal documents) - then get a cup of tea and take your time to read the following 2 articles written by a lawyer (who is a blue I would add). If anybody finds anything similar please post it. 

Meanwhile in actual news you've been banned for two years and handed a hefty fine. :intheclub:

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Meanwhile in actual news you've been banned for two years and handed a hefty fine. :intheclub:

...................................pending appeal 😉

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes could be increased to three years....and of course the FA have yet to respond.

All very interesting isn't it?

It may be interesting to a non City person but to a City fan it's an annoying distraction from a bunch of crooks

• Haha 1
Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

We look on with a keen eye and a wry grin dear chap.

Shouldn't you be watching your team capitulate to Chelsea? Is your grin still there now 😉