Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Justice Dept drops probe of ex-FBI official McCabe, a top Trump target

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Other than the usual invective, do you have any quarrel with the legal proposition I just put forth, that is, receiving a non prosecution letter as to a specific matter under investigation does not preclude any other prosecution? 

Yes I do.

 

So a non prosecution letter relating to a specific matter is issued but we should non of us regard that as defense against any random accusation made on this forum, a tweet, by a rightwing mouth piece or seen in some tea leafs.

 

Tge argument you make is as credible as the assertion that Manafort would not do a day in prison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Having played a part in Russia’s interference in Trump’s election Assange ought to try to arrive in the US before Trump is removed from office and arrested.

Snide post

Having played a much bigger part in exposing the extent of civilian deaths in Iraq & Afghanistan, The US - in particular Clinton - has been after him for years before Trump. Plus I don't see any abatement in the persecution of Chelsea Manning, also started before Trump.

It's a pity that your inability to see past your support for Clinton blinds you to your hatred of Assange. Trump is not likely to pardon Assange, quite the opposite.

 

Edited by khunken
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, khunken said:

Snide post

Having played a much bigger part in exposing the extent of civilian deaths in Iraq & Afghanistan, The US - in particular Clinton - has been after him for years before Trump. Plus I don't see any abatement in the persecution of Chelsea Manning, also started before Trump.

It's a pity that your inability to see past your support for Clinton blinds you to your hatred of Assange. Trump is not likely to pardon Assange, quite the opposite.

 

‘It's a pity that your inability to see past your support for Clinton.’

 

I have a challenge for you:

 

Produce evidence of my support for Clinton, or retract your pathetic post.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, khunken said:

I'll retract nothing. Your hatred for Assange because he retaliated against Clinton for her pursuit of him for releasing facts that the US didn't want known is enough.

Why do you presume assange is hated because of clinton?

 

obsessed much?

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, khunken said:

I'll retract nothing. Your hatred for Assange because he retaliated against Clinton for her pursuit of him for releasing facts that the US didn't want known is enough.

You are correct, I despise Assange and will toast his misery the day he’s thrown into a Federal prison. 

 

But my loathing of that man has absolutely nothing to do with Clinton.

 

Away with you and your baseless accusations.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You are correct, I despise Assange and will toast his misery the day he’s thrown into a Federal prison. 

 

But my loathing of that man has absolutely nothing to do with Clinton.

 

Away with you and your baseless accusations.

I will offer you a deal. You retract your baseless accusation that Trump is in any way likely to give Assange suppport should he be extradited to the US and I will retract my 'baseless' accusation that Clinton losing to Trump has affected your opinion.

OK?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, khunken said:

I will offer you a deal. You retract your baseless accusation that Trump is in any way likely to give Assange suppport should he be extradited to the US and I will retract my 'baseless' accusation that Clinton losing to Trump has affected your opinion.

OK?

What like I should retract my comments in exchange for you withdrawing your off topic baseless attacks.

 

Away with your horse trading nonsense.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A pattern is emerging:

 

Trump rants on Twitter and accuses somebody who has told the truth and/or otherwise exposed/stopped one of his criminal conspiracies.

 

Billy Barr announces an investigation and shortly afterwards declares indictments are coming. Some time after the noise has died down the DoJ drop the investigation and Billy Barr suggests other investigations are continuing.

 

Who I wonder is this charade meant to fool or placate?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What like I should retract my comments in exchange for you withdrawing your off topic baseless attacks.

 

Away with your horse trading nonsense.

And away with your self importance nonsense.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2020 at 1:57 PM, khunken said:

I will offer you a deal. You retract your baseless accusation that Trump is in any way likely to give Assange suppport should he be extradited to the US and I will retract my 'baseless' accusation that Clinton losing to Trump has affected your opinion.

OK?

Oops!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...