BANGKOK
rooster59

China sees 2,641 new coronavirus cases, 143 deaths, as it struggles to slow spread

8 hours ago, sometime said:

Todays Daily Express

CORONAVIRUS spread from a science laboratory in Wuhan and not a ‘wet market', a group of Chinese scientists have sensationally claimed.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1242801/coronavirus-lab-leak-chinese-pathogen-laboratory-scientists-wuhan-wet-market-bioweapon

Yes, only the most educated members of TVC will be familiar with the Daily Express.

• Haha 1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/02/15/coronovirus-bill-gates-warns-10-million-deaths-virus-spreads/

Coronavirus: Bill Gates warns of 10 million deaths as virus spreads to Africa

The Microsoft founder spoke at the AAAS meeting in Seattle just hours before the first case was confirmed in Cairo, Egypt

9 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

Bill Gates warns of 10 million deaths

I like Bill Gates, but statements like that are probably counterproductive now given that only one case has been reported in Egypt.  I'm sure there's more, but that's the reporting now.  

On 2/15/2020 at 1:29 PM, Pedrogaz said:

The world is coming to an end. The lack of spread to non Asian countries looks odd...why so few cases is Europe and Africa . A report on biowarfare was published today in the US (they have 148 biowarfare research centers apparently) which mentions viruses constructed to target certain ethnicities. Makes one wonder.

I'm gonna read about that while I have a picnic on a grassy knowle

why not just use a bum gun ?savages .thais are more sophisticated these days

1 hour ago, 3NUMBAS said:

why not just use a bum gun ?savages .thais are more sophisticated these days

Bum guns are an acknowledgement that toilet paper costs money, and cheap bog rolls don't hold up in the humidity.  That's if they don't get filched before they turn to paper mache...